Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › wcfm frontend manager ultimate on mobile device, vendor cannot add new product
- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by Sayan Naskar.
- March 8, 2020 at 6:18 am #110524awaludinParticipant
I am using wcfm frontend manager ultimate. if I use desktop, as vendor, I can add new product. But if I use mobile device, as vendor, I don’t see add new product button. How to enable add new product on mobile device? Thanks.
- March 11, 2020 at 3:51 pm #111170Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
There is “Add new Product” icon , PFA
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 14, 2020 at 6:42 pm #119055tahitibora1Participant
I don’t see where in the list of modules you can upload images to products?, am I missing something as this seems to be an obvious need so sellers can take pictures of their products and upload them
Available Modules –
Products Manage (Edit Basic Details)
Products Add (Simple Products )
Order Status Update
Booking Status Update
Was this helpful? Yes
- April 14, 2020 at 8:53 pm #119105Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Please follow our WCFM plugins documentation : https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/
Kindly check you have already turn-on the modules(admin WCFM dashboard -> Settings -> Module) and Capabilities (admin WCFM dashboard -> Capability)
And some features like Booking,Enquiry etc this will need our premium WCFM – Ultimate plugin(https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/)
- April 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm #119288tahitibora1ParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- April 15, 2020 at 1:27 pm #119294Sayan NaskarKeymaster
As of now the seller mobile app does not support the ability add images to the products. You can see all the features available to the seller app in the free version of the app. We will add other features to the mobile app in future versions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.