Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › WCFM Frontend utimate chatbox not working
- September 2, 2019 at 6:45 pm #79688william shiversParticipant
hi i just purchase the plugin and chat function is not working the chat url give 404
- September 4, 2019 at 7:56 am #79946
DO you created Talkjs account and setup that?
Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-chat-module/
- September 17, 2019 at 1:52 pm #82083nitin.jain987Participant
Hi william shivers did it finally worked for you? I have created the account but the chat option is not appearing on the vendor shop page.
- September 19, 2019 at 5:22 pm #82459
I have checked your site’s store page, “Chat Now” button is there!
- October 2, 2019 at 10:46 pm #84818Michelle GannParticipant
Hi, it’s asking my buyers to sign in for them to chat – can I set it so users can chat without logging in?
- October 11, 2019 at 10:23 am #86180
It’s not supported right now, login is must to initiate chat!
- May 8, 2020 at 12:02 am #128154felminooijenParticipant
I just bought ultimate a few days ago expecting the have a live chat box capability but now I come to learn that I need to buy a subscription with Talkjs, which is not clear in the descriptions when buying the Ultimate.
Also, the explanation on how to set up the chatbox says something about Firebase, I tried this but no success, the chatbox is not showing on the site, anywhere at all!!
I am terribly disappointed in how many additions one has to buy before being able to use the system as showcased. Please provide a solution to how we can use the chatbox for free instead of upselling services from other brands that costs a fortune, stay loyal to your consumers, that will be better for WCLovers!
Thanks and looking forward to your support and hopefully a quick solution.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.