WCFM Frontend utimate chatbox not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request WCFM Frontend utimate chatbox not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      william shivers
      Participant

hi i just purchase the plugin and chat function is not working the chat url give 404

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

DO you created Talkjs account and setup that?

Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-chat-module/

Thank You

nitin.jain987
      Participant

Hi william shivers did it finally worked for you? I have created the account but the chat option is not appearing on the vendor shop page.
      Any clue?

Regards,
      Nitin

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Nitin,

I have checked your site’s store page, “Chat Now” button is there!

Thank You

Michelle Gann
      Participant

Hi, it’s asking my buyers to sign in for them to chat – can I set it so users can chat without logging in?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

It’s not supported right now, login is must to initiate chat!

felminooijen
      Participant

Hi!

I just bought ultimate a few days ago expecting the have a live chat box capability but now I come to learn that I need to buy a subscription with Talkjs, which is not clear in the descriptions when buying the Ultimate.

Also, the explanation on how to set up the chatbox says something about Firebase, I tried this but no success, the chatbox is not showing on the site, anywhere at all!!

I am terribly disappointed in how many additions one has to buy before being able to use the system as showcased. Please provide a solution to how we can use the chatbox for free instead of upselling services from other brands that costs a fortune, stay loyal to your consumers, that will be better for WCLovers!

Thanks and looking forward to your support and hopefully a quick solution.

Kind regards,
      loyal consumer

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.