wcfm groups staffs broken page, very slow

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs wcfm groups staffs broken page, very slow

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

My group page and capicity of the vendors, staff and shop manager, is very slow and very heavy, my google chrome browser, has crashed several times! It’s too slow, I do not know what’s going on.

To try to solve I activated the default wordpress theme! and disabled all plugins, keeping the following plugins active: WCFM Core plugins, Woocomerce walks DOKAN. I uploaded new files from the Groups and Staffs plugin.

Everything keeps crashing! too slow my browser is broken on this settings page.

I downloaded a debug plugin to try to get information to help with support, even though I do not know much about the lines of code.

I was able to reduce the problem using Internet Explorer! seems to work a little better, but still sounds a bit choked up the scroling

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Cap Luis
      Participant

I thought it was Elementor page Builder’s fault, but after creating a clean new page with the shorcode of the panel, I still get the page extremely slow and broken, my browser simply crashes using the group limits page and staffs.

The other WCFM options work very well.

15 lines for erro php.

Use of undefined constant WCFM_Dependencies – assumed ‘WCFM_Dependencies’ 1

the_content()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/templates/default/wcfm-content.php:37
      apply_filters(‘the_content’)
      wp-includes/post-template.php:247
      do_shortcode()
      wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:286
      preg_replace_callback()
      wp-includes/shortcodes.php:199
      do_shortcode_tag()
      Unknown location
      WCFM_Shortcode->wc_frontend_manager()
      wp-includes/shortcodes.php:325
      WCFM_Shortcode->shortcode_wrapper()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php:43
      WCFM_Frontend_Manager_Shortcode::output()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php:99
      WCFM_Library->load_views()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/includes/shortcodes/class-wcfm-shortcode-wc-frontend-manager.php:42
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php:355

Cap Luis
      Participant

I created a Clean installation, a new wordpress only with woocommerce, Dokan and WCFM core, and the page “sellers capacity is still broken”

the_content()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/templates/default/wcfm-content.php:37
      apply_filters(‘the_content’)
      wp-includes/post-template.php:247
      do_shortcode()
      wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:286
      preg_replace_callback()
      wp-includes/shortcodes.php:199
      do_shortcode_tag()
      Unknown location
      WCFM_Shortcode->wc_frontend_manager()
      wp-includes/shortcodes.php:325
      WCFM_Shortcode->shortcode_wrapper()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php:43
      WCFM_Frontend_Manager_Shortcode::output()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-shortcode.php:99
      WCFM_Library->load_views()
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/includes/shortcodes/class-wcfm-shortcode-wc-frontend-manager.php:42
      wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/capability/wcfm-view-capability.php:355

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

We are checking this.

Cap Luis
      Participant

I found the problem! developers can look with their own eyes!

Use DOKAN! dokan is breaking the Limits page, groups and staffs.

If you disable the Dokan plugin everything works normally!

macnomo
      Participant

Hey Cap Luis,

I was using Dokan and i always had bugs and issues, every single week and the support wasn’t the best, i got tired and waisted $$$$.
      That’s why i switch to WCFM and it’s waaaaaay better and too many more features. I got rid of all Dokan plugins and addons and bought all WCFM’s!!!

Cap Luis
        Participant

@macnomo tu é BR? KKKKKK

Cap Luis
      Participant

@macnomo Todavía estoy en fase de implementación del mercado, pero ya estoy pensando en el futuro, dokan tiene integración con el wirecard que tiene el sitio BR, ¡y su sistema ya hace la división de pagos! ¡Así que vi que el Mercado del personal de wclovers solo tiene PayPal integrado! es una gran plataforma, pero PayPal no tiene el famoso “Boleto Bancario” que, en mi opinión, tendría que usar otra pasarela en el sitio para pagar los boletos y hacer la transferencia al propietario de la tienda manualmente.

¿Cómo lidiar con estos problemas? ¿Tu tienda tiene demasiados vendedores?

Estoy pensando en el futuro, creo que a corto plazo y con pocas ventas no tendría problemas con una gestión manual, ya que sería un directorio municipal. Pero tendría que optar por el boleto de Mercado Pago, que es la única puerta de enlace que acepta la transferencia entre cuentas de manera silenciosa, Pagseguro solo transfiere al propietario de la cuenta con CNPJ idéntico a la cuenta bancaria, pasa a través de mi cuenta bancaria y luego transfiere a la cuenta de los vendedores no es factible, ya que declararé este flujo en mi cuenta bancaria.

macnomo
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Cap Luis
      Participant

@manomo No puedo ver el mensaje, solo los administradores.

macnomo
      Participant

Hola Cap Luis,

Yo también estoy desarrollando mi sitio, casi está listo, pero inicié con Dokan y solo tiré mi dinero a la basura.
      Cada caso es distinto y con la integración de Stripe me doy por servido. Ya investigaste con Stripe?, puede que te sirva. https://stripe.com
      Tenemos básicamente el mismo problema, transferir el dinero a los vendedores, porque cobrar a los clientes es fácil, el problema son las transferencias.
      Yo vivo en USA y el sitio es para Guatemala, “Complicado”.

Suerte!!

buzunga
      Participant

CAP Luis você conseguiu o plugin funcionar corretamente? com Correios e meios de pagametos? Sua loja ja esta no ar?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.