wcfm inquiry settings not saved and not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rkostkas
      Participant

I have WCFM Marketplace, Membership and Groups & Staffs plugins and they are very nice products. I tried to perform Inquiry Setting, enabling Require Login and Reply Attachment, change Button Position and add a Custom Field then click Save. The message says successfully saved, but displaying Settings again, none of them were changed/saved. I also diplayed the object $wcfm_options at the product page, the fields were also not changed. Is this a bug in the code or am I doing something incorrectly or do I need to purchase Ultimate to enable these setting features. Thanks for your help in advance.

Hello,

To save “inquiry settings” WCFM-Ultimate plugin is not mandatory.
      Please check once any error in error-log from WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs.
      And may it happening due to some plugin conflict. Kindly disable all other plugins except WooCommerce and WCFM plugins. And check save settings is working or not. After that you can enable rest of the plugins one by one to find out the cause.
      Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

rkostkas
      Participant

Thanks very much Sarmistha. You’re correct that there was a warning message in the log. The message is: [11-May-2020 15:51:20 UTC] PHP Warning: parse_str(): Input variables exceeded 500. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in /home2/agricuo8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/settings/wcfm-controller-settings.php on line 24. I increased max_input_vars to 550 and everything started to work, which is great, including Reply Attachment.

Reply Attachment is very useful for me, is it possible to enable/include “File/Image Upload” Field Type in the Inquiry Form Custom Fields similar to that for the Custom Registration Form? Being able to upload a file and/or image would be very useful. Please let me know. Thanks very much again.

You are welcome 🙂

is it possible to enable/include “File/Image Upload” Field Type in the Inquiry Form
      >>Sorry, unfortunately as of now we don’t have this feature.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.