WCFM Marketplace – Campaign Option Needed!

We are badly hit by super cyclone Amphan. Our response will get delayed!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request WCFM Marketplace – Campaign Option Needed!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar rifabest 5 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author
    Samiur Rahman
    Participant

Which allows the admin to run the campaign for vendors products. The admin can create the campaign and send the campaign joining request to the marketplace sellers.
    To boost the sale and generate revenue, one of the best marketing strategies is running a campaign for the products. It will help both the admin and the sellers to increase the sale by selling more products under a running campaign.
    Note: Check attachment for example.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Craig
    Participant

100% vote for this as an add on Premium WCFM plugin. You got my sale!

Samiur Rahman do you have any examples of existing plugin as examples? To further flush out the functionality of what this plugin would provide.

Samiur Rahman
    Participant

Hello Craig, Thank you for the vote. I have an example: “Opencart Marketplace Campaign” which allows the admin to run the campaign for their products. The admin can create the campaign and send the campaign joining request to the marketplace sellers.
    To boost the sale and generate revenue, one of the best marketing strategies is running a campaign for the products. It will help both the admin and the sellers to increase the sale by selling more products under a running campaign.

Craig
    Participant

ohhhh I love that! This would be amazing! Thanks for the reference.

Great suggestion! Hopefully this can be in the an added premium plugin/or integration!

I agree this feature is a valuable marketplace feature and leverages the core advantages of a marketplace in the first place.

Samiur Rahman
    Participant

@WCFMForum Team, is there any update about it?

hayati.akyuz
    Participant

Great idea! İm following this toppic. +1 Vote from me..

rifabest
    Participant

Great idea! İm following this toppic. +1 Vote from me..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.