WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace – Home › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › WCFM Marketplace – Customer-Vendor Chat Module is available now!
- November 4, 2018 at 9:18 am #35680
Hope you all are doing well!
After too many requests and long wait WCFM Chat Module has just released, thanks for your patience 🙂
Now this is available only for WCFM Marketplace, later we will extend this for other multi-vendor plugins as well.
Please read this to know more about this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-chat-module/
Just to mention, this module is available with WCFM – Ultimate (https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/)
Feel free to share your suggestions.
Thanks everybody for your kind cooperation and support.
- November 5, 2018 at 7:49 pm #35818
So it is not compatible with dokan ? 🙁
- November 6, 2018 at 4:15 am #35856
NO, not yet!
Right it’s available only for WCFM own Marketplace module.
We will add support other multi-vendors plugins as well.
- November 16, 2018 at 6:36 am #36842
is it totally functional on free version?
I’d happy to pay for another $60 for extended function, but talkjs $49 monthly is too much for me.
- November 17, 2018 at 9:18 am #36913
“I’d happy to pay for another $60 for extended function” – what due you mean by extended function?
- November 18, 2018 at 6:28 pm #37015
stand alone plugin like group&staff
- November 18, 2018 at 7:50 pm #37027
Ahh .. no, it has some limitation.
Actually, instant chat works using socket connection.
But very users has such servers which supports this, it’s also very costly.
Hope your understand!
- November 22, 2018 at 8:14 pm #37565
I am have a few problem getting the Maps to work
is it possible for some help with this please
I have follow this link via our website ( i cannot even see a tab for Google maps in the settings )
I look forward to hearing back asap please
- November 23, 2018 at 4:15 am #37584
Kindly know me what kind of problem you are having?
Between, are you sing MapPress?
Instead, can you please try GEO my WP
- November 23, 2018 at 6:20 am #37620
Hello – is it possible to add a chat shortcode so that a chat can be initiated on other parts of the website? Many thanks, Richard
- November 23, 2018 at 6:31 am #37621
Yeah sure, we will add this in next update.
- November 23, 2018 at 8:21 am #37638
Hi yes i cant seem to to set the maps up at all
I put the location in and nothing changes on the map
I have followed you page on setting this up ? plus on the dashboard i dont even see the Maps tab
- November 23, 2018 at 8:29 am #37641
Please check this – https://ibb.co/iXLtHA
You will have this under vendor setting -> store setting
- November 23, 2018 at 8:37 am #37642
Yes I have seen that and put the API key in but nothing changed on the map ??
- November 23, 2018 at 9:00 am #37647
Can you please share a demo vendor account with me?
- November 23, 2018 at 9:03 am #37648This reply has been marked as private.
- November 23, 2018 at 9:33 am #37666
Site URL please.
- November 23, 2018 at 9:36 am #37667
- November 23, 2018 at 9:45 am #37673
It’s OK, thanks, I am checking.
- November 23, 2018 at 10:55 am #37709
Now check this – https://islandtrader.co.uk/iowonline/island-traders/
Store List page map pointers – https://islandtrader.co.uk/vendor/
Store location map is working.
Sorry, I have to reset password for this vendor to setup location – Island Traders
Now, why this problem happening to you site ?
Your theme’s Google Map Integration – https://ibb.co/ets47A
It’s loading a very old map api and proper libraries are missing, and that’s break rest of the map integrations.
I have just disable that and now other maps start working as per expected.
- November 23, 2018 at 11:19 am #37721
Does the home page not show the markers to where the vendors will be instead of
the blank screen with just a mark in the middle of now where
Or is it possible to have just the Isle Of Wight showing
- November 23, 2018 at 12:22 pm #37725