- December 13, 2018 at 5:26 pm #39989
WCFM Marketplace – REST API has just released.
You just have to install this addon -> https://wordpress.org/plugins/wcfm-marketplace-rest-api/
- December 13, 2018 at 7:55 pm #39992
Congratulation on the release,
- December 14, 2018 at 5:02 am #40009
Thank you very much 🙂
- December 14, 2018 at 9:35 am #40015
Hi good work
i have a isuue with your plugin vendors are not able to upload media getting “An error occurred in the upload. Please try again later.” error please reply
- December 14, 2018 at 12:25 pm #40019
Are you trying to add media through REST API Route or vendor dashboard logging in the site?
If uploading media through REST API which Route Url are you using?
- December 14, 2018 at 11:39 am #40017
i have two website… i want to make that when a vendor upload product or the product that have on my website will go to the another website…both are using this plugin. how to do it?
- December 14, 2018 at 12:42 pm #40020
This is possible with our REST API. You have to use the Create Product Route ( https://wclovers.github.io/wcfm-rest-api/#create-a-product ) to solve the purpose.
The thing which you need to do is:
While publishing product in Site 1 you have to call the Create Product Route ( https://wclovers.github.io/wcfm-rest-api/#create-a-product ) of the Site 2 with all the data of the new product in Site 1. This can be done by creating a custom plugin in Site 2.
- December 14, 2018 at 1:07 pm #40021
add media through vendor dashboard it’s okae with admin account but the error was with vendor accounts
- December 14, 2018 at 1:21 pm #40023
- December 14, 2018 at 2:28 pm #40027
rjThis reply has been marked as private.
- December 15, 2018 at 6:00 am #40070
This access not working for me, can you please check once!
- December 25, 2018 at 11:08 am #41066
Will there be any update to the API? for example, to view vendor capabilities, etc?
- December 25, 2018 at 4:27 pm #41100
“view vendor capabilities” – what data you are looking for?
- December 26, 2018 at 11:00 am #41187
The API a good start but I believe you need to add some of the following needed important endpoints:
– Vendors notifications
– Create/Edit coupons
– List customers by vendor ID
– List refund request with status
– Vendors capabilities by ID (true/false)
– Retrieve vendor info by ID (name, url, store location, opening hours, policies, contact info, bank account, status, subscription plan, etc)
– Retrieve orders inquiries
– Retrieve knowledge base articles
– Retrieve list of all vendors
– Retrieve vendor store analysis
– Retrieve orders ratings
– Vendors payments/withdrawals status
– Vendor support tickets (view, comment, close, etc)
– Ability for vendors to change settings
Maybe there are other endpoints needed too, but this is what I can think of now.
- December 26, 2018 at 1:46 pm #41221
We are working on this and will be there very soon.
- December 26, 2018 at 9:12 pm #41263
When are you looking to have the WCFM APP available?
Would it have a barcode and QR scanner for those vendors who sell tickets or use these codes on their invoices?
- December 27, 2018 at 7:20 am #41314
We have plan to release WCFM APP at the beginning of February.
For barcode use this plugin – https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-order-barcodes/
- January 1, 2019 at 10:59 am #41879
Can you add a feature to exclude specified vendors and their products from REST-API?
- January 1, 2019 at 3:01 pm #41915
Sure, we will add this option.
Between, what condition will be applied for this exclusion?
- January 4, 2019 at 8:14 am #42211
when will the api version for NPM installation for Nodejs be available for ionic projects
- January 5, 2019 at 9:01 am #42283
WCFM API already available – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wcfm-marketplace-rest-api/
Are you talking about mobile APP?
- January 15, 2019 at 7:56 am #43591
yes i am talking about mobile app
- January 16, 2019 at 5:38 am #43784
Well, we are creating a store manager mobile app and it will be available since next month.