WCFM MARKETPLACE SET UP

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      hazmartonline
      Participant

I am being informed by the customer support that He/ She cannot continue to support me on set up of the website due to traffic related issue, have been sendinf constant request to you for completion of the pending website set up. Till now no response. Its more than a month i purchased website features. Very upset.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry to say this but, we do not take any responsibility to set up a website. Of course, we provide guidance/help to set up our own plugins. But anything else we do, we do it just to support the business owners like you.

Similarly, in the forum, we regularly provide code snippets to tweak things for free, but if someone expects we are bound to do that, then sorry again we aren’t.

I might sound rude while talking all this, but put yourself under our shoe and you’ll get my point. Like in your case you have purchased a theme, and some other plugins (including ours), yet you are expecting us to set up your website!

Sorry if we gave you any wrong clues, but if you want your money back I can surely arrange that.

In a nutshell, the features we provide in our free/paid plugins are our responsibility, any bug in it is our responsibility. But that’s it.

Lastly, we would like to help you out. We just need some more time to free ourselves. Last few months the support forum just exploded with queries due to this COVID situation and we are working very hard to catch up. We do care about your business but there are others too in the queue.

Please keep your patience or you can always hire some professional to do this for you!

Thanks!

hazmartonline
      Participant

I am not getting your point. I have approached you for premium support. Please let me know what is the step.

hazmartonline
      Participant

Please respond whatever it is.

Craig
      Participant

@hazmartonline what theme are you using?

hazmartonline
      Participant
      Craig
      Participant

I can see your reply here so you must be logged in?

Have you checked with your these developer if it supports a multi-vendor marketplace?

My suspicion is that you will need to hire a developer to do some custom work.

A good theme to test your site to see if the plugins are working correctly is “storefront”. Install that theme and you can switch back and fourth to see if you issues are actually something to do with the theme.

I had to hire a developer to make my site work like I wanted it to. Just installing the plugins is usually not going to give you what you want and the plugin developers don’t so that for you.

Craig
      Participant

Also here is a list of compatible themes that have been test with the WC lovers plugins.

https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-themes/

Maybe try one of those themes instead of https://avada.theme-fusion.com/restaurant/?

hazmartonline
      Participant

Avada theme is already installed with required plugins. I need to do other corrections and set up for which i need a developer , if WCFM has no time to do it. I am requesting WC Lovers to guide me with any suitable develop to finish it.

hazmartonline
      Participant

@Sushobhan Waiting for your reply

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Sorry I wasn’t around. Due to the cyclone, internet service was not available.
      WordPress is a popular category and developers can be found very easily. There are various platforms where you can post your job and select developers as per your choice. Here is a list of 6 such platforms https://www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/best-places-to-hire-wordpress-developers/.
      Thank You!

hazmartonline
      Participant

@Sushobhan What is your review about Developers in Fiverr?

Craig
      Participant

I have used developers from Fiverr.

It can be very successful but you have to be very clear in your task description when you proposal work.

hazmartonline
      Participant

@Craig Thank you. I think the link shared by @Sushobhan has missed to include Fiverr in the list.

Craig
      Participant

Yes I understand. That link provided was not a website he owns so can’t change it. It was just a suggestion of possible locations to find developers.

I was providing some feedback to your fiverr question. It sounds like you are going to need to hire a developer which is what everyone has to do (unless they have the skills to do it themselves).

What is your experience with developing WordPress websites? Have you any developer experience?

hazmartonline
      Participant

I need a developer well versed in WCFM MARKETPLACE.

Craig
      Participant

No I think you just need to look for a developer experienced in “marketplaces” in general. That is the bigger picture requirement in my mind and is the primary difference you are looking for in a website developer.

You also need to keep in mind that “developing” the site is almost the easy part. It is the maintenance and updating that you need to also focus on because that activity is needed almost monthly.

In my experience.

hazmartonline
      Participant

Noted.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.