WCFM Marketplace WooCommerce POS compatibility added

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate WCFM Marketplace WooCommerce POS compatibility added

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ehaggler
      Participant

Hello I am wanting to know how to activate this and where are the settings for the vendors. How does this work. Please so I can set up and add to vendors memberships capabilities. I already have the WooCommerce POS plugin installed thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

“settings for the vendors.” – what kind of setting you are looking for?

We will capability option in next update.

Thank You

ehaggler
      Participant

Hello I just do not see any options for vendor to use the pos system. How can the vendor use the pos system. How do they add there products to the pos system. how do they access the pos system to use to sell there products. I do not see any option in WCFM marketplace. Where are the settings for this.

Thanks

Bingal

Hi,

I understand your requirements, but no settings required for this.

Just a bit setup will make this functional, that’s why I asked you to setup for you.

Thank you

ehaggler
      Participant

Hello I do not understand what you are telling me.

“I just do not see any options for vendor to use the pos system. How can the vendor use the pos system. How do they add there products to the pos system. how do they access the pos system to use to sell there products. I do not see any option in WCFM marketplace. Where are the settings for this.”

are you saying you can set up for me because there is no option to set up yet. Yes please can you help me..

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Yeah sure I will setup this for you.

Please send me site details here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Marketplace WooCommerce POS compatibility added’ is closed to new replies.