Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › WCFM Membership not working
- May 28, 2020 at 9:44 pm #136225aleoba.comParticipant
1. I have been trying to set up the membership in my websites but I am having problem with your WCFM Membership. It only displays in the membership plans in one site but in other side it does not display membership ship plans.
2.On the other one that displays the membership, when I try to test the membership plan as a subscriber at the checkout it says Strip Plan ID missing, I have created the same plans in Sripe, but the is no where I can put or connect the ID from Stripe the to WCFM Membership plan I created.
I have contacted you before but I did not get any response from you.
I am looking for your response as soon as possible. I paid for this plug, I expect better service.
- May 29, 2020 at 5:45 am #136376
- May 29, 2020 at 8:06 pm #136565aleoba.comParticipant
For #2. I found where you can put the stripe ID code. Once you create a membership, open your membership, where you configure the membership check under subscription just after payment mode you will see where is written Stripe Plan ID. But for you to see it you have to enable it under payment setting on membership settings.
I hope that will help.
I am using Paid Version, some futures may not be accessible on a free version.
Now I am having a problem of
1.correct currency exchange not displaying.
2. I can’t find where I can add a membership subscription product.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.