WCFM Membership not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      aleoba.com
      Participant

1. I have been trying to set up the membership in my websites but I am having problem with your WCFM Membership. It only displays in the membership plans in one site but in other side it does not display membership ship plans.

2.On the other one that displays the membership, when I try to test the membership plan as a subscriber at the checkout it says Strip Plan ID missing, I have created the same plans in Sripe, but the is no where I can put or connect the ID from Stripe the to WCFM Membership plan I created.

I have contacted you before but I did not get any response from you.
      I am looking for your response as soon as possible. I paid for this plug, I expect better service.

pareshbchauhan
      Participant

1. above number 2. I have also same issue. and I cannot find list in saying subscription product .
      2. I cannot see catalog mode as well. Do I need to buy and premium pack ? Now I am using free version.

Please help

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      aleoba.com
      Participant

For #2. I found where you can put the stripe ID code. Once you create a membership, open your membership, where you configure the membership check under subscription just after payment mode you will see where is written Stripe Plan ID. But for you to see it you have to enable it under payment setting on membership settings.

I hope that will help.

I am using Paid Version, some futures may not be accessible on a free version.

Now I am having a problem of
      1.correct currency exchange not displaying.
      2. I can’t find where I can add a membership subscription product.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.