Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › WCFM Membership Very slow
- This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Sushobhan.
- April 25, 2020 at 12:57 pm #122830
We have found the WCFM Members making the site very slow, especially when we are trying to configure the Capabilities sections. See the attached screenplay.
- April 25, 2020 at 2:03 pm #122853
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Are you talking about WCFM Dashboard > Capabilities page? Well, WCFM Membership has nothing to do with that. The only page that can load a bit slower, is the admin settings page, as this incorporates so many settings. But that’s true for WooCommerce settings page as well.
I’ll request you to visit Settings > Modules and disables all the modules you aren’t using. If problem persists test with disabling all other plugins except WooCommerce and WCFM plugins.
- April 26, 2020 at 12:10 am #123025
Thanks for the reply.
No, it is not like that.
So let me show you:
The site speed is totally fine until a user starts to edit group Capabilities. Once the user clicks on a group, and then edit the group, and then click on Capabilities. If you click elsewhere, the speed is perfectly fine. But once you open up Capabilities under a group, the speed of the site become so slow.
I have a hard time believing this is caused by other plugins.
- April 26, 2020 at 10:25 am #123152
That’s really strange. And I have no idea what might be the reason. Of course I can’t replicate this on my side.
Would you be comfortable sharing a temporary backend access of your site, along with site url, to debug this further?
When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
- April 26, 2020 at 1:16 pm #123198
- April 26, 2020 at 1:42 pm #123201
- April 26, 2020 at 2:37 pm #123214This reply has been marked as private.
- April 27, 2020 at 12:58 am #123414
- April 27, 2020 at 5:14 pm #123683
I tried in Mac (both chrome and safari) and failed to reproduce the issue. Please check this screen recording-https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a6ww5hxjvjk4jk/videoplayback.mp4/file
Please clear your cache or try in incognito mode. I’m looking into the other links you have provided. Be patient with me.
- April 27, 2020 at 10:26 am #123534
- April 27, 2020 at 12:13 pm #123569
- April 27, 2020 at 9:21 pm #123793
You can set the order of showing different membership plans from Membership general settings. Click on ‘Membership’ menu from your admin dashboard and from the ‘Manage Membership’ header bar choose the last icon (cogwheel), Settings. Ref: https://imgur.com/cx7iBd9
Scroll down to the ‘Membership plan display visibility priority (Left to Right)’ section and choose your membership showing priority (from left to right).
- April 27, 2020 at 10:35 pm #123827
- April 28, 2020 at 7:36 pm #124296
You would be happy to know that, there is no such limit. Right now you have 6 plans so it is showing 6 priorities. Add more, and the list will grow automatically.
- July 8, 2020 at 7:32 pm #147001SarahParticipant
I am having the same issue with the capability section loading and moving painfully slow – adding categories for different capabilities for example is too difficult… Did you find the reason for this?
- July 8, 2020 at 10:18 pm #147032
To replicate this on my side, I’ll require the following details-
– What version of the plugin are you using?
– Is it happening for all the browsers or a particular one?
– Which operating system are you using?
Let me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.