WCFM Membership Very slow

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Jing Gu
      Participant

We have found the WCFM Members making the site very slow, especially when we are trying to configure the Capabilities sections. See the attached screenplay.

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Are you talking about WCFM Dashboard > Capabilities page? Well, WCFM Membership has nothing to do with that. The only page that can load a bit slower, is the admin settings page, as this incorporates so many settings. But that’s true for WooCommerce settings page as well.
      I’ll request you to visit Settings > Modules and disables all the modules you aren’t using. If problem persists test with disabling all other plugins except WooCommerce and WCFM plugins.
      Thanks

Jing Gu
      Participant

Sushoban,

Thanks for the reply.

No, it is not like that.

So let me show you:

null

The site speed is totally fine until a user starts to edit group Capabilities. Once the user clicks on a group, and then edit the group, and then click on Capabilities. If you click elsewhere, the speed is perfectly fine. But once you open up Capabilities under a group, the speed of the site become so slow.

I have a hard time believing this is caused by other plugins.

Jing

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      That’s really strange. And I have no idea what might be the reason. Of course I can’t replicate this on my side.
      Would you be comfortable sharing a temporary backend access of your site, along with site url, to debug this further?
      When sharing the access, please don’t forget to mark the reply as private.
      Thank you!

Jing Gu
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      Jing Gu
      Participant
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster
      Jing Gu
      Participant
        Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hello,
        I tried in Mac (both chrome and safari) and failed to reproduce the issue. Please check this screen recording-https://www.mediafire.com/file/5a6ww5hxjvjk4jk/videoplayback.mp4/file

Please clear your cache or try in incognito mode. I’m looking into the other links you have provided. Be patient with me.

Jing Gu
      Participant
      Jing Gu
      Participant
        Sushobhan
        Keymaster

Hello,
        You can set the order of showing different membership plans from Membership general settings. Click on ‘Membership’ menu from your admin dashboard and from the ‘Manage Membership’ header bar choose the last icon (cogwheel), Settings. Ref: https://imgur.com/cx7iBd9
        Scroll down to the ‘Membership plan display visibility priority (Left to Right)’ section and choose your membership showing priority (from left to right).
        Thank You!

Jing Gu
      Participant
      Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      You would be happy to know that, there is no such limit. Right now you have 6 plans so it is showing 6 priorities. Add more, and the list will grow automatically.
      Thank You!

Sarah
      Participant

I am having the same issue with the capability section loading and moving painfully slow – adding categories for different capabilities for example is too difficult… Did you find the reason for this?

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

To replicate this on my side, I’ll require the following details-
      – What version of the plugin are you using?
      – Is it happening for all the browsers or a particular one?
      – Which operating system are you using?
      Let me know.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.