Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › WCfM – Membership using WC Products
- May 12, 2018 at 12:19 pm #23183
WCfM – Membership 1.3.0 has just released and now you may setup membership using WC products and use WC checkout for membership purchase, so no more limitation over payment gateways.
Here is help guide for setup –
Please know us if you have any further suggestions on this!
- May 19, 2018 at 3:23 pm #23540
well, here is a confusion – is WCfM – Membership going to offer you creating subscription type products or not?
– NO, off course not.
For the purpose you have to install a subscription plugin for WC separately.
You may install –
Both are compatible with WCfM.
Please reach us if you have any confusion regarding this.
Thanks for being with us.
- July 25, 2018 at 4:04 am #26893DanGuestThis reply has been marked as private.
- July 26, 2018 at 3:54 pm #26968
Can you please check, whether you have enabled “Approve” on for the membership level or not?
- August 8, 2018 at 6:59 pm #27943JuanBParticipant
Unfortunately this plugin was closed on August 2 on WordPress.org.
Can you replace it with another one of good reputation and that is not as expensive as Woocommerce Subscription?
- August 9, 2018 at 3:22 pm #28045
Opps! We had no idea about this.
We will definitely look for alternate of this very soon.
Between, do you have any suggestion or find any other solution yet?
Then please know us as well.
Thanks for the update.
- The topic ‘WCfM – Membership using WC Products’ is closed to new replies.