WCfM new dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM new dashboard has just released, after update if you find anything wrong in color combination then just go to WCFM -> Admin Settings -> Press “Save”

Actually, color settings required to update, specially those are using custom color settings.

If you don’t like the new dashboard and want to go with the old one that’s also possible. You just have to add this code to your site –

add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_old_view', function( $is_allow ) {
        $is_allow = true;
        return $is_allow;
      });

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bingal

Track Killers

Hey the new dashboard looks great and more sleek. Love It. The Dashboard Personal Avatar image is no longer working. When uploading a photo it does not save or apply it to the profile avatar. I tried adding a photo from multiple accounts and numerous times from both public and private browsers. Please resolve this issue. Thanks

Track Killers

Also on mobile when distributing a product, the “Draft/Submit for Review” and bottom footer navigation overlaps the product information making it hard to click on additional tabs like attributes, downloadable ect./ custom fields added to product form. this could be more mobile friendly/responsive should user choose to upload products from a mobile device. Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Really sorry for the inconveniences.

Can you please check one thing, is there any JavaScript error in browser console of your site?
      If so then please resolve those and take a try.

Thank You

Alan

Hi,
      I use WCFM dashboard. But, I realized that the inquiry form ( inside the bottom of product page) for asking any question is very slow despite the overall performance of my website is quite good. Do you have any idea why it is slow?

yfrsmusic
      Participant

Hey WCLovers. Loving the new WCFM 4.0.0 UPDATE. Thank you for adding Google Cloud Storage compatibility.
      It has one major ERROR that I found. When a vendor uploads a product through the WCFM Frontend Manager it does NOT “SAVE or CREATE” a “SLUG” for the product. I have tried uploading from various vendor accounts.

It works when I upload products as an admin. It does NOT work when I upload products as a vendor.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

It’s also resolved.

Thanks for testing this in so depth and informing us.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCfM new dashboard’ is closed to new replies.