WCFM-Payments Tab

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I’m just curious what can the vendors do on the Payments tab?
      What are the functionalities of this tab? What does it mean by Withdrawal and transactions?
      I wasn’t able to find any documentation on the functionalities.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Well, as I understand you are using WC Marketplace as multi-vendor plugin.

Now, WC Marketplace has a withdrawal request module for vendors, which allow vendors to request payment from their commissions.

Whenever a commission paid out a transaction generated. Even if for automatic disbursement WC Marketplace generates a transaction.

You are also allowed to disable Withdrawal for vendors two way –

1. WCFM admin settings -> Modules -> Withdraw Request
      2. wp-admin -> WCMp -> Settings -> Payment

You will be more know about this from WC Marketplace documentation, check this for reference – https://wc-marketplace.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-commission-and-other-payments-for-wcmp/

Please know me if you have any other queries regarding this.

Thank You

OK, so for example I set my vendors to get an 80% commissions for every product they sold. That means whenever the customer paid for the product, the vendor can request a withdrawal to me by clicking the withdrawal button is that correct? Then I will receive a notification of some sort letting me know that my vendor is requesting for a withdrawal. Then I can proceed to process the request either by Paypal Payout or manual Bank transfer. Is this correct?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah absolutely right.

You may set some threshold parameters for withdrawal request from WCMp -> Settings -> Payment as well

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM-Payments Tab’ is closed to new replies.