Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Analytics › WCFM PIE Chart
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 1 month ago by ISOFake.
- December 31, 2019 at 6:59 pm #100238
I am using WCFM Frontend Mananger plugin, It displays the Grpah and PIE Chart in dashboard page. Currently the chart is showing 7days report by default. Is it possible to show the pie chart data from start to end by default not only for 7days or month or so. Please let me know. attached is a screenshot of what I am looking for.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 31, 2019 at 7:01 pm #100241
Please let me know on top priority basis as my site is live.
- January 2, 2020 at 5:43 pm #100549
Any Update on this?
- May 6, 2020 at 2:13 pm #127338ISOFakeParticipant
Yep. It is possible.
To change the day, please find this file:
And locate this code:
$query[‘where’] .= “AND posts.post_date >= ‘” . date( ‘Y-m-d’, strtotime( ‘-7 DAY’, current_time( ‘timestamp’ ) ) ) . “‘ “;
Just change .date to your start date and it should be good to go.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.