WCFM -> SETTING : Shipping & Vacation details

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM WCFM -> SETTING : Shipping & Vacation details

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Atikah

I have both WCMP and WCFM installed on my website, but I have some problems.

I did not like how the WCMP plugin brings the user to the backend view for product management. That was why I installed WCFM. However :

1) When logging in as a vendor, I am unable to change my settings for shipping & vacation details – it says to contact store admin to allow this feature. I tried logging in with store admin but I couldn’t see where I did not allow for the editing of this.

2) When having both WCMP and WCFM installed, I realized that the user could still edit shipping details via WCMP, and if the user clicks on ‘products’ it redirects the vendor to the WCFM, which brings up a totally different menu/interface for the vendor. I worry that this will be too confusing for the vendor to use.

So my questions is, how do I, as the store admin, allow the vendor to edit shipping & vacation details via WCFM? Or, would you have any other suggestions for my problem? Preferably without any extra purchases, though I will still consider them as a last resort.

Thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

As you have installed WCFM then there is need to keep WCMp dashboard, two dashboard will confusing for vendors.

Shipping and Vacation vendor settings are part of WCFM Ultimate.

In any where you have found the message “Please contact store admin” it only indicates that this feature is part of WCFM Ultimate.
      We don’t want to show plugin upgrade notice to vendors so this modified message.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘WCFM -> SETTING : Shipping & Vacation details’ is closed to new replies.