Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › WCFM Store Chat Now And Inquiry Button Not Working Properly
- January 12, 2020 at 11:04 pm #101784
1)–> When I clicked on WCFM Store Chat Now Button, it opens Inquiry as well as chat Now Pop up at the same time for everyone including logged in as well as logged out users.
2)–> It also gives some kind of error and also gives “WCFM 4” pop up.
3)–> There is a bug when you have TalkJs saved setting, it just unable to save new firebase settings and goes back to the old talkjs setting until you clear all previous talkjs setting and save it.
4)–> WCFM Store chat now in mobile view messing with my footer menu bar.
I am attaching the screenshot for your reference.
I hope to hear from you soon.
- January 12, 2020 at 11:14 pm #101785This reply has been marked as private.
- January 12, 2020 at 11:15 pm #101790This reply has been marked as private.
- February 7, 2020 at 11:08 am #106021WCFM ForumKeymaster
We have already take care of this in WCFM Ultimate 6.4.2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.