WCFM Store List malfunction

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Help! My test site worked perfectly. But when I set it up on my main site the “store list page” displays the text with the store information below the banner. The text is white, now on a white background so it can’t be seen. I can’t find any reason why.

We are setting this up for our Instructors, so I can’t proceed without this page.

The attached screen shot shows what is happening. I dragged the cursor to highlight the “white” text on the first store so you can see that it is there. But that is not where it is supposed to be.

The site is silvaesp.com/instructors/

The test site – same Beaver Builder theme, etc.:

silvaesp.net/instructors/

Everything else is great, I love it. But I’ve got to get this page to work correctly.

Thanks.

Ed

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You’re using the “simple” theme for the store list page in your main site.
      Please use the below shortcode to get the store list view like your test site:
      [wcfm_stores theme=”classic”]

Thanks,

Thanks – I found the problem: When I deactivated the Siteground (hosting company) Optimizer everything worked fine.

I sure wish all the plugins would learn to play nice with each other.

Thanks for your help. After I get a good night’s sleep I will leave you a great 5-Star Review and will come buy something.

Better and better

Ed

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You’re most welcome. Glad to hear that your site is working fine now and thanks for spending your valuable time for the review.
      Please do let us know if any issues further.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.