WCFM Ultamite feature request and WCFM Marketplace feature request

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request WCFM Ultamite feature request and WCFM Marketplace feature request

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ehaggler
      Participant

WCFM Ultamite feature request.

Product Attributes

1. Product Attributes display as a super long list can this be change to a drop-down add select Attributes because we have over 100 of them and it makes the product listing page super long

2. Product Attributes display required Product Attributes example I have a Attribute called Product Condition and I want the user/vendor/seller to always use this Product Attributes Required Product Attributes should be displayed with option to select or add other Product Attributes from the drop-down add select that are optional.

3. Option for user to request to add new Product Attributes that are not already added by the admin. Example user/vendor/seller able to create new Product Attributes and submit it for request approval to be add by the admin. With option for admin to mark as (send email) Your new Product Attributes has been added by the admin (Marketplace Name) Also note option for admin to either approve the Product Attributes and auto add the structure created by user/vendor/seller, or option for admin to manually create the requested Product Attributes in the structure that is best suited for the marketplace. If admin dont want it added option to deny request with email sent to user.

4. Option for user to to save a select list of there frequently used Option Product Attributes so they dont have to keep adding them for each product.

5. Option to make selected Product Attributes required request for approval to use. Example Product Attribute Called Brands: with options Nike, Victoria Secrets, Lego, ect when user/vendor/seller select Brand: Nike user must request approval to sell that brand fill in form created by admin for that Product Attributes. when approved user/vendor/seller must accept terms of approval. To take it a step farther admin should be able to see how many user/vendor/seller already approve, pending approved but waiting, or denied to sell that brand. example 100 user/vendor/seller already approved to sell Brand:Nike so admin can have option to deny request or mark request as pending send email message that say thank your for your interest in selling this whatever the Product Attributes name is we currently have several user/vendor/seller selling this whatever this Product Attributes Name we will take your request in to consideration Thanks your app is pending.

Product Categories

1. Option for user to request to add new Product categories that are not already added by the admin. Example user/vendor/seller able to create new Product categories and submit it for request approval to be add by the admin. With option for admin to mark as (send email) Your new category has been added by the admin (Marketplace Name) Also note option for admin to either approve the Category and auto add the structure created by user/vendor/seller, or option for admin to manually create the requested category in the structure that is best suited for the marketplace. If admin dont want it added option to deny request.

WCFM Marketplace feature request

Product Multi-vendor Enable this to allow vendors to sell other vendor products, single product multiple seller.

1.!Important! When the admin is selecting a user/vendor/seller to add a product to their store that is already being sold buy the Admin or other user/vendor/seller there needs to be the option to set the quantity of product that the user/vendor/seller has in stock this way who ever else is selling this item or product their listing is not changed/removed/deleted so they can still edit the product to their needs and manage stock without it affecting Admin or other user/vendor/seller that have the same product. This is to match Product Multi-vendor feature.

2.!Important! Because this is a Product Multi-vendor Enable this to allow vendors to sell other vendor products, single product multiple seller. When Admin or other user/vendor/seller are creating a new product listing the first thing needed is the required option to search for products that are already created and in the marketplace being sold by someone to prevent the same product being listed over and over again. A listed of suggested products should be shown with the option to sell that item the same way as on the fronted. Then if there item is not found it should offer the button add a new product as usual.

It should be set with The option to Search By title and keywords and or Product Attributes that the admin select to help narrow down the search or even find the exact product match for user/vendor/seller.

Thanks for the best Marketplace plugin by far.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us and pleasure to know you found WCFM Marketplace very usefile for your purpose 🙂

I also really appreciate your kind suggestions.

We will definitely work on this very soon and will keep you updating.

Well, I have a question for you.

You have created 100+ attributes, though I am not very sure with purpose still asking, is this was not possible to achieve using “Product Custom taxonomy”?

Thank You

ehaggler
      Participant

It is because you can filter products by its attributes. and there are several plugins that use attributes . they are important for user to create product variations and to add extra product information. I currently sell on other marketplace with plugins that maps everything using attributes. My hopes are to some how in the future have those plug in integrated with my marketplace to also allow vendors to sell on other marketplace too along with custom products handmade goods and original artwork. maybe even offer some sort of POS options too so when I go to fletmarket, have a yard sell, art selling convention I can just sell and manage everything using one platform. That is my super dream, to have everything needed to sell products in one place.

You have created 100+ attributes, though I am not very sure with purpose still asking, is this was not possible to achieve using “Product Custom taxonomy”?

I see there is the option to make required using “Product Custom taxonomy” but how to make it tie in with attributes that already are there for filter item by and or search item by.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, I understand your point!

Thank You

ehaggler
      Participant

hello and thanks

I am wondering if there is a solution to this

1. Product Attributes display as a super long list can this be change to a drop-down add select Attributes because we have over 100 of them and it makes the product listing page super long

also is there a way to do this I see there is the option to make required using “Product Custom taxonomy” but how to make it tie in with attributes that already are there for filter item by and or search item by.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your problem, 100 of attributes is really a long list.

Well, tell me one thing,

1. You want to allow all these attributes for your vendors?

“also is there a way to do this I see there is the option to make required using “Product Custom taxonomy” but how to make it tie in with attributes that already are there for filter item by and or search item by.”

– Between, your this query is not clear to me!

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Ultamite feature request and WCFM Marketplace feature request’ is closed to new replies.