WCFM Ultimate 5.0.4 + Woocommerce Tab Manager 1.9.1 not working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate WCFM Ultimate 5.0.4 + Woocommerce Tab Manager 1.9.1 not working

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dailygives
      Participant

WCFM Ultimate 5.0.4 + Woocommerce Tab Manager 1.9.1 don’t seem to be working together anymore. I have to disable one or the other to get WCFMs dashboard to fully load. I noticed this was an issue in a previous version and I thought it had been fixed. Any ideas?

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That has been resolved before.

Kindly check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> is there any error related to this?

Thank You

dailygives
      Participant

Here is the stack trace for the error from the log, any help would be appreciated, thank you:

#5 /www/mrawasteexchange_865/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/class-wcfmu-thirdparty-support.php” while reading response header from upstream, client: 99.184.241.122, server: mrawasteexchange.com, request: “GET /wcfm/products-manage/?type=ibc-tote HTTP/1.0”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php7.2-fpm-mrawasteexchange.sock:”, host: “mrawasteexchange.com”, referrer: “https://mrawasteexchange.com/wcfm/”
      #4 /www/mrawasteexchange_865/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/class-wcfmu-template.php(38): include(‘/www/mrawasteex…’)
      #3 /www/mrawasteexchange_865/public/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/views/thirdparty/wcfmu-view-wc-tabs-manager-products-manage.php(166): WC_Tab_Manager->get_third_party_tabs()
      #2 /www/mrawasteexchange_865/public/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-tab-manager/woocommerce-tab-manager.php(664): apply_filters(‘woocommerce_pro…’, Array)
      #1 /www/mrawasteexchange_865/public/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
      #0 /www/mrawasteexchange_865/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): woodmart_product_brand_tab(Array)

dailygives
      Participant

Nevermind, I followed the trace and it was a theme, woocommerce, and wcfm issue. The theme has some code for custom tabs as well. I’ve removed the code from the theme. Thanks for your help!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah right, I was just going to update you the same, this issue from theme.

Anyway, it’s great to know this already resolve for you.

Thanks for informing me this 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Ultimate 5.0.4 + Woocommerce Tab Manager 1.9.1 not working’ is closed to new replies.