WCFM Ultimate Stops ManageWP From Working

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate WCFM Ultimate Stops ManageWP From Working

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Olive&Lake
      Participant

Hi,

I need to have ManageWP working on my website. I have 100+ websites which I manage.

Unfortunately, when I activate WCFM Ultimate – ManageWP disconnects and times out. As soon as I deactivate WCFM Ultimate plugin and reconnect ManageWP starts working again. Activate WCFM Ultimate and it disconnects again.

Any advice on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

William

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Thank You

Olive&Lake
      Participant

Hi,

There is nothing here.

Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, do you have contact ManageWP yet, if they can provide any reason for this!

Between, kindly disable “Verification Module” from WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules and check once.

Thank You

Olive&Lake
      Participant

I didn’t contact ManageWP because it is your plugin which breaks their plugin and not your plugin which is broken by them!!! I can contact them if you want me to. Anyway, their FAQ says if ManageWP doesn’t work when another plugin is causing it then to contact you. But I can submit a support ticket for them if you want.

However, it’s easy to replicate this issue. Did you manage to replicate it?

I disabled verification module and no change.

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you may share site details with us and we may debug this for you – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Thank You

Olive&Lake
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks for the details, we are checking this.

Olive&Lake
      Participant

Hi. Is there any update?

Olive&Lake
      Participant

I’m waiting patiently! Is there an update? It’s been 16 days since your last reply.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCFM Ultimate Stops ManageWP From Working’ is closed to new replies.