WCFM Upgrade to Ultimate

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      domains
      Participant

Hi WC-Lovers!

I’m currently using your plugin and I think it’s very very useful and good developed.
      I need some other features that are only present in Ultimate Version, so I’m considering to upgrade my subscription.

I’ve just one simple doubt about that.

My website is online and active, with a lot of active users and Vendors, so I wonder If I can install Ultimate version on top of my current version, without removing free version (causing a service interruption) and without loosing all my configurations (I spent a lot of time in customizations and it will be impossible to replicate)

Can you please give me some hint about the upgrade process?

Thank you very much!

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!
      Well, all our premium plugins are add-ons to our Marketplace plugin. Means, the core free plugin will always be activated. These add-ons will work on top of the core plugin to add some more features.
      So you can activate the ultimate add-on anytime on your live site without any downtime. The only thing I’m concerned about, are the customization’s that you have made. I’ll request you to create a staging site with your latest website data and activate the ultimate version. Test it there and then activate in your live site.
      If you are using latest version of our core plugin, then chances of such conflicts will be no or minimal.
      Let me know how it goes.
      Thank You!

domains
      Participant

Thank you for the reply!

“customizations” i was talking about is actually a Custom Plugin (self developed) that add some integration (such as single vendor cart, as per your documentation)

The “hard-to-replicate” is related to configuration. I spent a lot of time customizing stores features and vendors account.

Anyway I think your reply is very clear and gave me informations I was looking for.

Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.