WCFM with WC Bookings and accommodation bugs

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM WCFM with WC Bookings and accommodation bugs

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      nict
      Participant

The WCFM interface for vendors when adding wc booking and wc accommodation products has issues when it comes to the availability settings. In wp-admin when adding a booking product the setting is named ‘Restrict selectable days’ and not ‘Restrict start days’. When adding an accommodation product it is ‘Restrict start days’ and functions differently. But in WCFM both booking and accommodation products shows ‘Restrict start days’ and so it functions differently to what it is supposed to with the different product types. It ends up restricting the wrong days in the frontend.

The availability ‘rules’ when setting up rules also seem to behave differently, adding in some cases extra days when one restricts it show a certain date range as ‘not available’

Then also, when adding an accommodation product from the wp-admin the ‘Calendar display mode’ setting has ‘Calendar always visible’ selected by default as it should be but in WCFM it has has ‘display calendar on click’ selected by default.

That’s my experience so far with all the latest updates. Not sure if there are more issues with rules and restrictions etc.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will take care of this in next update.

Thank You

nict
        Participant

Hi Hi. I see the issues are still there with the latest updates?

WCFM Forum
          Keymaster

Do you have updated WCFM Ultimate to the latest version, 6.2.9 ?

nict
            Participant

Yes the latest

nict
      Participant

Great, thanks man

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster
      SteveB
      Participant

Hi nict,

Not sure if you still have the same issues but I’ve just checked and to confirm in the wp-admin backend, if you create a new product and select ‘Accommodation product’ instead of ‘Booking product’ then the settings mirror those in the wcfm ultimate dashboard.
      Whereas if you select the ‘Booking product’ then it is as per your post.

I hope that helps

Regards
      SteveB

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have resolved this WCFM Ultimate latest update, please be sure you are using it’s latest version, 6.4.7

Thank You

nict
        Participant
        This reply has been marked as private.
          WCFM Forum
          Keymaster

I have already pass this message to our customization and hopefully they are already communicating with you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.