[wcfm_stores per_row=”4″ per_page=”20″] is broken

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM [wcfm_stores per_row=”4″ per_page=”20″] is broken

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      doepper.m
      Participant

Hi three,

can you tell me why, if I use this shortcode “[wcfm_stores per_row=”4″ per_page=”20″]” it adds a map on top with a location somewhere in the middle of nowwhere and a ugly as hell sidebar? Can I edit this somehow somewhere?

Hello,

Use this shortcode “[wcfm_stores]” it will display all store lists with store location map on the top of the page. (PFA)
      Do you want to remove the “map” (top of the page)? Do you want to remove the sidebar?
      Or what are you looking for? please elaborate your requirement.

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      doepper.m
      Participant

If it would look like on your screenshot that would be nice. But the location is a) wrong (somewhere in middle east -we are in Cologne Germany) and also the widget search bar etc looks more stylish in your case. We are currently setting up new since we also had errors in the config.

Yet, I am interested in hiding sidebar for example. In General, I am interested in short code and how to edit them. I cannot find a generic list like WCMP has it.

Thanks a lot, looking forward to hearing from you

Hello,

To set default map location, go to WCFM dashboard -> Settings -> Geo Locations -> Map Default Location (PFA)
      For hide the sidebar from “Store List” page, WCFM Store Dashboard -> Settings -> Marketplace Settings -> Turn off the “Store List Sidebar” (PFA)

You can find the template files in wc-multivendor-marketplace/views/store-lists, which you can override in your theme.
      And “[wcfm_stores]” details : https://docs.wclovers.com/store-list/

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.