wcfm_stores using code snippet

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      awaludin
      Participant

I am trying to get user role to redirect pages. If user roles are costumer, subscriber, or unregistered I want to show wcfm_stores and administrator/vendor to store manager. Previously you helped me to use code snippets to hide the inquiry button. Now is it possible to show wcfm_stores or store manager using code snippet? Thank you.
      By the way I purchased one year license of wcfm ultimate. If I want to purchase life time do I have any upgrade options or buy a new one? Thank you.

Hello,

I am trying to get user role to redirect pages. If user roles are costumer, subscriber, or unregistered I want to show wcfm_stores and administrator/vendor to store manager. Previously you helped me to use code snippets to hide the inquiry button. Now is it possible to show wcfm_stores or store manager using code snippet?
      >>Sorry, we don’t get you. For which page you want to redirect to wcfm_stores page(for vendor) and store manager page(for admin&vendor)? Kindly explain little more then we will guide you accordingly.

By the way I purchased one year license of wcfm ultimate. If I want to purchase life time do I have any upgrade options or buy a new one?
      >>Please contact us here for this purpose – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/. We will send you a coupon code(deduct the price “one year license of wcfm ultimate”) and then you will make a new order with life time WCFM-ultimate.

Thanks.

awaludin
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

Regarding display only admin products in your shop page,

function change_shop_product_query( $q ){ 
      	global $WCFM, $WCFMmp,$wp;  
      	    if (strpos($wp->request, 'shop') !== false) {
      		$q->set( 'author__in', array(1) ); // Replace "1" with Admin Id
      	}	 
      }
      add_action( 'woocommerce_product_query', 'change_shop_product_query' );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

And un-check the “Product List Radius Search” in Admin WCFM store dashboard->settings->Geo Locaton(PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      awaludin
      Participant

OK I get it now. Thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.