Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Membership › WCGM -Membership Implementation Questions
- April 27, 2020 at 10:24 am #123533Jing GuParticipant
We would like to use WCFM Membership to handle the membership needs for the site. Here are the questions:
1) We would like the let admin to decide what to display on the Pricing Table of membership. There are so many capabilities. We would like the admin to choose what is appropriate to display. We have a developer. How can we pull the fields to let the admin decide what fields (capabilities) to show on the pricing plan,
2) When our developer adds this custom function, he would like to use his theme. How could he override the theme of WCFM Mmmbership”
- April 27, 2020 at 2:02 pm #123608Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
To show membership plan features(like post project, feature project etc) in pricing table, You need to set Features List from Membership settings, then add these feature from each membership plan – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-membership/. These features will display in the pricing table front-end.
To override Membership template,
You have to override – wp-content\plugins\wc-multivendor-membership\templates\vendor_membership.php
Override at – child theme\wcfm\membership\vendor_membership.php
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.