WCMp Registration Form

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      deniswap
      Participant

Dear, the WCMp new sellers registration form works well for new users (first registration), but if the user is already registered as a client and tries to access the WCMp registration form, the form is not displayed and the user can not if you register as a seller, if he logs out the form will be displayed but he can no longer use the same e-mail that is already registered.

Problem Summary: I believe that the WCFM plugin identifies that the user is logged in and tries to redirect it to the control panel page, but the user in this case is registered as aware and the control panel page redirects it to the admin panel of the wordpress.

Solution: Implement the user redirection routine of the WCMp registration form page only for registered users as a seller.

Note: When I disable the WCFM plugin the registration page works perfectly under both conditions (new user and “Client” user) changing only the registration fields of the email and password.

Simha

Hi,

We are just looking into it.

Actually, WCfM no way connected to the WCMp registration, still checking the things once again.

I will update you soon.

Thank You

Simha

Hi,

We have diy into this issue and found that there is actually no such issues.

But, things are depending upon settings/configuration.

I tell you why you get such strange reault –
      1. You have deleted WCMp dashboard page
      2. Set WCfM dashboard at WCMp settings panel as dashboard

Please don’t do that, keep WCMp dashboard as it is and set in WCMp settings as well. Don’t worry, when vendor logged in it will automatically override by WCfM Dashboard.

Let me clear you the issue, if you carefully noticed then you will see WCMp usses it’s dashboard page for registration for logged in users, that’s strange but they did that.

As I already told you, WCFM has no control over WCMp registration page but has control over it’s dadhboard page.

Please just keep the normal settings and take a look, there will be no such issues at all.

Thank You

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WCMp Registration Form’ is closed to new replies.