Website is getting slower – WCFM database table cleanup

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Website is getting slower – WCFM database table cleanup

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hello,

I recognize that from week to week the response times are getting longer. I assume the issue is with size of the database. Is there a way to cleanup notifications in mass? I have 5000 notification e.g. that I don´t need. I assume vendors also have a lot of obsolete notifications. Erase all would be good.

Any other idea of data that could be cleansed for keeping WCFM small and clean?

Thanks
      Dominique

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will add that option very soon – schedule cleanup “Notification”, “Inquiry” tables.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Very good ! Thank you guys you are amazing!!

CommunityCorals
      Participant

I also just used the media cleaner plugin to erase 19.000 unused images. Unfortunately the plugin also declared the store banners and logos as unused images. I have a copy of the system where those images are still available.

Do you have any idea how to filter for those images and extract those?

I know that is not really your concern but any idea would be very welcome :-/

P.S. Strange is that the images are still visible on store listing but not in store page.

CommunityCorals
      Participant

We are just reviewing the database. Even if I have module analysis deactivated there are loads of data saved in wcfm_detailed_analysis.

Also there are lots of empty and duplicate entries in postmeta for WCFM related data. It takes 2 seconds for every page just to run through postmeta as it is quite massive. Any idea how to make sure that datastructure can be kept as slim as possible or even more urgent how it can be cleansed to improve loadtimes? Website is getting slower from month to month. Check screenshot.

Your help is much appreciated.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Website is getting slower – WCFM database table cleanup’ is closed to new replies.