Weird Problem: Product Page Does not show box office plugin's ticket portion.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Weird Problem: Product Page Does not show box office plugin's ticket portion.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      AjTan
      Participant

Though ticket options are visible and all good backend… it does not show in front-end product page.
      It needs to “update” the product page from backend and then all ticket options are visible in front-end.

We have partially integrated woocommerce-box-office plugin into WCFM using “Product Custom Field” settings of WCFM.

All are good. except the issue stated above…

Details:
      ——–

A:

1. when i create a new product with ticket checkbox checked … then the page get refreshed and first time it doesn’t shows ticket portion in product page.
      2. after that when i go to wp-admin’s that product’s edit page then it shows all the Ticket Fields and the Ticket Checkbox checked… everything as it should be.
      3. after doing NO:2 when i click UPDATE button the Ticket Portion is visible to Product page.

B.

1. I create a product in wp-admin backend WITHOUT Ticket Checkbox Checked and no Ticket Field.
      2. then i go to WCFM product edit page and Check the Ticket Checkbox. and submit.
      3. then the page get refreshed and in that product’s page ticket portion is visible.

That mean we currently has to have UPDATE the product page from backend.. then has to have create the page from WCFM with or without TICKET checkbox checked.

When i delivered this part; this issue was unknown to me then.

We can’t say it’s our fault from code level. Because Tickets are included into product at the very first time when we create a Product “with” ticket (as we are seeing those in that product’s backend page).

because if it was… then After Creating a product from Front End with Ticket… The Ticket Checkbox and Ticket fields won’t be visible in wp backend…

I strongly doubt it is an issue with WCFM.

I have tested this Weird Issue many many times… from different point of view and aspect. I am 100% sure it’s not caused by our side… so don’t worry. there must have been any other reason.

———————————————-
      Most funny thing is A product which is Created from backend with NO Ticket and NO Ticket Fields….
      Then You go to that product’s WCFM edit page…
      You check Ticket Checkbox.
      You submit.
      then you will see the Ticket as should be.
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      THAT MEANS THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT TICKET FROM BACKEND. THEN WHEN WE ARE ADDING TICKET TO THAT PRODUCT FROM WCFM FRONTEND THEN TICKET IS VISIBLE WHERE IT SHOULD BE.
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

We didn’t ever tried to integrate WC Box office with WCFM yet!!

But we have a plan to do so very soon.

Can you please give us a week to look into this?

Thank You

AjTan
      Participant

do you need any login credential…? we could make you a user…
      please let us know…

thanks for replying.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your cooperation.
      First let me check in my own environment, if required I will ask you later.

Thanks again

Simha

Hi,

WCFM 3.3.3 has just released and it’s compatible with WC Box Office.

Kindly update yours and take a look is this fulfill your requirment or not!

Thank You

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Weird Problem: Product Page Does not show box office plugin's ticket portion.’ is closed to new replies.