Welcome Message with Button To Create Store

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Welcome Message with Button To Create Store

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      info35
      Participant

I have spent 2 days trying to figure out how you got the demo to show the “go To Dashboard” and “Set Up Your Store” buttons on the welcome screen after registration. I have read, reread, and read again the documentation and I still can’t figure it out. My welcome message says, “You have successfully subscribed to our membership plan. Your account still under processing. You will receive details in mail very soon!” Where do I turn that off so ppl can register and set up their store immediately? Please help!!

info35
      Participant

nevermind i finally figured it out!!!!

info35
      Participant

I found something else in need to change, the submit/save/draft buttons are all the way to the far right and the ‘scroll up’ button covers it. how can this be moved

info35
      Participant

And when i add an image to my store through the dashboard, it doesn’t show up in the store. I just get a box that should be the image.

Bingal
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, for a bit delayed response.

Can you please show me some screenshot for the issues?

Thank you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Welcome Message with Button To Create Store’ is closed to new replies.