Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › What has happened to support??
Tagged: wcfm frontend manager
- September 12, 2019 at 1:44 am #81233ikeldistributionParticipant
I am wondering what has happened to your support. I have emailed and added to my thread ‘ERROR with Update of WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager -Causing Severe Issues’ regarding my issue. This was logged on Sunday last and I have still not got to the bottom of what is happening as no one is responding to my problem. I have vendors that are leaving my website due to the lack of functionality of my website as I have had to deactivate the WCFM Frontend Manager plugin.
Can you help please????
- September 13, 2019 at 5:54 pm #81460
- September 15, 2019 at 1:31 am #81726WCFM ForumKeymaster
No, plugin is available there – https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/
I am not sure why it’s not updating as this is beyond our control!
Well, you may delete and re-install this plugin. Don’t worry, no data and setting will be altered.
- October 30, 2019 at 2:20 am #89596amiya.angelParticipant
i need my ultimate keys? from my account? i cant get to?
- November 6, 2019 at 12:21 pm #91043
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.