What is the best woocommerce marketplace plugin?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Marketplace What is the best woocommerce marketplace plugin?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Denis Pereira

wc-marketplace
      wc-Vendors
      Does the installation depend on one of these plugins previously installed or does your installation already include one of these plugins? Which do you recommend?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Thanks for get in touch with us and it’s pleasure for us to guide you to choose your marketplace plugin.

WCFM is no way dependent on any multi-vendor plugin, it’s WooCommerce front-end manager.
      But compatible with multi-vendor plugins as well.

If you have already installed those or may be later WCFM automatically detect those and start working accordingly.

Just to mention, WCFM does comes with any of the multi-vendor plugin. You have to install them separately.

As you know there has lots of options but we always suggest our users to go for WC Marketplace.
      Here are the reasons behind this –
      1. It’s core is totally FREE, so you can build up your marketplace without spending anything
      2. Flexible commission module
      3. Vendor approval module
      4. Vendor payment withdrawal request module
      and many more, it’s free and also most featured multi-vendor plugin available in the market.

Just to mention, WC Marketplace has a list of paid add-ons as well but those are for additional features (not part of core marketplace functionality). If you choose WCFM as your vendor dashboard then you never have to install any of those paid add-ons.

For more in depth analysis you may go though this once:
      http://wclovers.com/blog/choose-best-woocommerce-multi-vendor-marketplace-plugin/

If you have any further queries feel free to reach us anytime.

Thank You

Denis Pereira

I really enjoyed your manager, and I already tested the WC-Marketplace and would like to know if you can help me? I would like to remove the WC-Marketplace and install again so that it goes back to the Defult configuration and manages the users and tables again, as I have some problems and every time I install WC-Marketplace it comes back exactly as it was (with bugs and without default users).
      Could you give me any tips on how to permanently remove all my old settings from this plugin and make it create it all again?

I really liked your frontend manager, would you have the Portuguese translation?

Denis Pereira

I saw the comparisons on your blog and it was quite enlightening. I only had one question. In the table where you compare WC-Marketplace functions with WCFM + Multivendor, I was confused, WCFM has its own Multiverdor? If I join WCFM with the WC-Marketplace Multivendor then will I have all the functions of both? Ex: In the comparison WCFM gets some functions less (“Single Product Multiple Seller”).

Another question is do I have to pay annually? Is the payment subject to the right of use or the right to update?

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us and it’s pleasure to know that you have liked WCfM very much.

Let me clarify your doubts –

1. WCfM has no Multi-vendor functionality of it’s own. It’s simply WooCommerce Frondend store/product manager.
      Additionally it also compatible with three major multi-vendor plugins – WC Marketplace, WC Vendors and WC Product Vendors.
      If you have installed any of these WCfM automatically start working as multi-vendor Front-end store manager as well.
      So in our article we want to refer any of these multi-vendor plugins.

2. Yeah right, single product multiple seller – this feature is not yet part of WCfM. Only WC Marketplace provides this feature but only from backend, even WCfM frontend manager does not support this yet.
      Here I also like to mention, we will also add support of this very soon but that will only only for WC Marketplace.

3. Default Settings – I know this is a major issue, specially when you are experimenting with too many things.
      But there is no such way yet, none of the multi-vendor plugin provide such options.

Still, you may once ask at WC Marketplace forum, if they can provide you some easiest way to remove old Settings.

4. Yes, WCfM license is valid for one year. But that is only for update. Plugin will never stop working. And also you will get life time support as you are also user of WCfM Free version.

Hope I have covered all your concern, if you anything else in mind please feel free to reach us anytime.

Thank You

Denis Pereira

Perfect … now I understand everything .. unfortunately unfortunately I still have problems in my WC-Marketplace and the WC-Marketplace site forum is giving me answers that did not help me. = / In summary I deleted the user profiles (rules), believing that when reinstalling the plugin these users would be recreated. I did this because the users were not able to access the backend. What is the best user permissions editor? how do I recreate these users?

Shhiv Narayan
      Keymaster

Opps!!
      This is no way possible, only solution is – if you have database backup then restore that.

Only Settings remain but not such data – User, Product, Order.

“User Role Editor” is a good one, check here – https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘What is the best woocommerce marketplace plugin?’ is closed to new replies.