Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › What is Transactional Charge for?
Tagged: paypal and stripe transactions
- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by alberto.tonello.
- January 19, 2020 at 2:12 am #102669vanilladev89Participant
Just wondering if anyone can tell me the purpose of this charge?
The fee is taken after commission so I don’t understand why use this instead of just adding to commission?
- February 7, 2020 at 12:51 pm #106068WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, almost every payment gateway deduct some charges from customer payment.
Example, if you receive $100 in PayPal then some charges will be deducted and rest will be credited in your account. https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/paypal-seller-fees
Now, you may deduct same from vendor’s commission.
- May 4, 2020 at 10:37 pm #126617eritechdeveloperParticipant
Please shed a little bit more light on this. Are transactional fees automatically removed from vendors income?
- May 12, 2020 at 11:36 pm #130190eritechdeveloperParticipant
Nevermind, I figured it out. Thank you. My fault for missing it.
- June 8, 2020 at 9:04 pm #139671alberto.tonelloParticipant
Hi @eritechdeveloper can I ask you something? I have the same questions but maybe you now got your answers and maybe you can help me.
Could you find a way to automatically deduct Paypal transactional fees from vendors income?
More: will then vendors pay again transactional fees on their income I disburs to them?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.