Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › What user roles does WCFM generate?
- May 18, 2020 at 4:04 pm #132562CAMParticipant
I’ve migrated from another marketplace and wish to remove legacy roles. Can you confirm what roles WCFM has added?
* Store Vendor
* Shop Manager
* Shop Staff
– are these 3 roles belonging to WCFM? Any others?
- May 18, 2020 at 4:32 pm #132571SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
The following roles are coming from WCFM-
Disable Vendor (disable_vendor) – WCFM Marketplace
Shop manager (shop_manager) – WCFM Groups & Staffs
Shop Staff (shop_staff) – WCFM Groups & Staffs
Delivery Boy (wcfm_delivery_boy) – WCFM Delivery
Store Vendor (wcfm_vendor) – WCFM Marketplace
- May 19, 2020 at 1:07 pm #132979CAMParticipant
Perfect – this is what I need.
However (on a different note)…the term “Delivery Boy” really needs changed to be gender-neutral (eg ‘Delivery Person’). Personally, I will need to change this when I setup WCFM Delivery.
- May 19, 2020 at 3:00 pm #133026SushobhanKeymaster
Yes, we get that request, like a lot. If we knew this before we have chosen a better name.
Though you can change this using the Loco Translate plugin. In the future, we are thinking about introducing a settings for the name.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.