Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Vendors › When posting article, the date changes to 01/01/1970
- April 20, 2020 at 5:06 pm #120958
Hello, I’ve added “Custom Fields” plugin to my WordPress and it comes up beautifully in the Articles, every other Custom function works perfectly (Select, text), but the problem is that I can choose right date but after Publishing it changes to 01/01/1970 and in WordPress own Post editor it shows today’s date.
But if I change the date in WordPress’s own Post editor then it works fine and saves, any ideas?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 20, 2020 at 5:19 pm #120964
- April 24, 2020 at 1:59 pm #122473Molay DasKeymaster
Are you using ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) plugin?
- April 26, 2020 at 12:58 am #123037
Hello, yes I am- got it fixed by removing year with custom return
- April 28, 2020 at 2:49 pm #124140Molay DasKeymaster
Glad to hear you figured it out. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.