Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › Where can I find user's subscription expiration date in database?
- June 3, 2020 at 8:15 pm #138099tuomas.viikeri-9133Participant
Like the title says, in what table can I find the user’s subscription expiration date data in the database?
- June 4, 2020 at 1:15 pm #138268Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
You will find the expiry date in “wp_usermeta” table.
get_user_meta( $user_id, 'wcfm_membership_next_schedule', true );
- June 4, 2020 at 9:29 pm #138448tuomas.viikeri-9133Participant
I found the “key” columns which are named “wcfm_membership_next_schedule” in the usermeta table. If the “value” next to this column is supposed tell the expiration date it is then somehow crypted. For example a single value of it was 1593475200. This doesn’t look like a expiration date. How can I find the expiration dates in a readable form?
- June 5, 2020 at 10:25 pm #138889Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
This is Timestamp.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.