Which functionalities WCFM support?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Which functionalities WCFM support?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      freelancerfathe
      Participant

This is my client massage. can you please tell me is these requirement is possible or not?

1. The Shop Managers and Vendors must be able to translate their product/article/listing/auction descriptions too all available languages (French, English for starters). If translation is not available, then auto-translate plugin (not sure which one is the best) has to be used for the missing languages. Please confirm that WCFM/WPML can work together to provide this option.

2. Multiple shops. 2 types of accounts shop account (Access only to their shop information) and administrator account (Access to all information). Does WCFM support it?

3. Visitors can also browse, search and buy from multiple shops at the same time. NB! This will end up filling one form but adding different shipment methods/costs due to multiple shops. Does WCFM support it?

4. Each shop does not have different (mandatory) fields on the order form. This information can be changed only by administrator and is applicable for all shops. Does WCFM support it?

5. Delivery: various shipment types: pick-up at shop (certain range in KM), delivery to home. Possible to add more. Does WCFM support it?

6. When buying from multiple shops – buyer fills out one form but this creates multiple orders: one for each shop. Does WCFM support it?

7. Invoices are automatically created and e-mailed for all shops. Invoice numbering must be configurable for each shop (prefix-number-suffix). Does WCFM support it?

8. Payments: cash on delivery, card on delivery, invoice (invoice issued by WooCommerce). Possible to add more. Does WCFM support it?

9. Shops can have delivery range. Does WCFM support it? Users must be able to enter their post code and see the distance from them in kilometers (for pick-up check). Is it doable?

10. Each item/product can have unit of measure. Units of measure list can only be changed by administrator. Does WCFM support it?

11. Setup of a contact/order forms. Does WCFM support it?

That’s it. Sorry for big massage. Kindly let me know which is possible and how.

Thank you

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Please find the answers below:

1. The Shop Managers and Vendors must be able to translate their product/article/listing/auction descriptions too all available languages (French, English for starters). If translation is not available, then auto-translate plugin (not sure which one is the best) has to be used for the missing languages. Please confirm that WCFM/WPML can work together to provide this option.

>> Yes WPML and WCFM can work together, no problem in that. If required you can use Locotranslate plugin as well.

2. Multiple shops. 2 types of accounts shop account (Access only to their shop information) and administrator account (Access to all information). Does WCFM support it?

>> Yes, that can be supported. 

3. Visitors can also browse, search and buy from multiple shops at the same time. NB! This will end up filling one form but adding different shipment methods/costs due to multiple shops. Does WCFM support it?

>> Vendors can purchase from other shops, but to include a “Form” for that cause will require custom development. ( As this isn’t included in default WCFM Flow)

4. Each shop does not have different (mandatory) fields on the order form. This information can be changed only by administrator and is applicable for all shops. Does WCFM support it?

>>Yes, it’s supported.

5. Delivery: various shipment types: pick-up at shop (certain range in KM), delivery to home. Possible to add more. Does WCFM support it?
      >> Yes.

6. When buying from multiple shops – buyer fills out one form but this creates multiple orders: one for each shop. Does WCFM support it?

>> As stated above inclusion of the form will require custom development.

7. Invoices are automatically created and e-mailed for all shops. Invoice numbering must be configurable for each shop (prefix-number-suffix). Does WCFM support it?

>> Yes, it’s supported.

8. Payments: cash on delivery, card on delivery, invoice (invoice issued by WooCommerce). Possible to add more. Does WCFM support it?

>> All default WooCommerce payment gateway are supported by WCFM.

9. Shops can have delivery range. Does WCFM support it? Users must be able to enter their post code and see the distance from them in kilometers (for pick-up check). Is it doable?

>> Yes, this is doable by Geo location setup.

10. Each item/product can have unit of measure. Units of measure list can only be changed by administrator. Does WCFM support it?

>> How is the units of the product being implemented? Didn’t get your point here, kindly elaborate.

>> Yes.

Hopefully this was helpful

freelancerfathe
      Participant

I forget to ask this question.

Multilanguage (100%): 2 language for starters: French (primary) and English. All information (incl. vendors being able to translate product/article descriptions, article categories, shipment methods, payment methods etc.) has to be translatable. We will do the translations. If no translation is provided, it should be auto-translated.

Is it possible using wpml plugin?

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Yes, you can use WPML for this purpose, and incase you want you can use Loco Translate plugin too.

freelancerfathe
      Participant

Thanks for your reply and I am very pleased to know this information. I need more help in future how to configure all the things I hope you will help me. So my main point is now Please let me know which plugin I need to buy to complete these requirement. thanks again

Avinaba
      Keymaster

For all the points above you will need to purchase WCFM Frontend manager Ultimate plugin apart from the free marketplace plugin(s) that we have. ( i,e WCFM Marketplace+ wcfm frontend manager+ membership plugin)

freelancerfathe
      Participant

Hi can you please tell me How do shops get their order if somebody orders from 2 shops at the same time.

Avinaba
      Keymaster

The shops will see the orders related only to their shop.

freelancerfathe
      Participant

Hi, can you please guide me how can I do this?

Delivery: various shipment types: pick-up at shop (certain range in KM), delivery to home. Possible to add more.
      = how can I do this?

Shops can have delivery range. Users must be able to enter their post code and see the distance from them in kilometres (for pick-up check).
      = Their is a Geo location but if I enter any post code I cannot see the distance from shop in kilometres. as you said its possible, can you please tell me How can I show the kilometre’s?

Invoices are automatically created and e-mailed for all shops. Invoice numbering must be configurable for each shop (prefix-number-suffix).
      = which plugin I will use for this?

Thanks again.

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Hi, yes these are achievable but it needs to be done via additional customization, you might also require store invoice and delivery addons, kindly write to us in wclovers.custom@gmail.com and the team will guide you with required customization. Additionally, we are attaching a rough documentation of Geo-location setup which might assist you.

Please ensure that you describe your exact needs in the mail as well.

freelancerfathe
      Participant

Hi, I have purchased wcfm frontend manager. Do I have to purchase any plugin again?

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Well, you don’t need to purchase any plugin as of now, but your requests needs additional customization on our plugin, thus we referred you to that channel.

freelancerfathe
      Participant

Hi, I sent massage on that mail also I used premium support to get help quickly but didn’t get any response yet. Can you please help me ASAP!

Thanks

Avinaba
      Keymaster

Kindly have patience, and be assured that the team will get back to you soon. To be candid the team is overwhelmed with increasing support request and this has typically increased the response time, please co-operate with us in these tough situations of global pandemic.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.