Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Appointment › Which theme should I use?
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Sushobhan.
- April 30, 2020 at 12:26 am #124804sho_amanoParticipant
I’m using WCFM and WC appointment to create a multi-vendor marketplace site.
I’ve found that there are several themes that can be used for this purpose – REHub, Martfury, Electro, Zella, etc.
Which of these themes would you recommend?
- April 30, 2020 at 10:40 am #124946SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
The themes you mentioned, are all highly appreciated by their users and all of them are fully compatible with us. Please choose the theme that matches your requirement the most. For a complete list of WCFM supported themes, visit here- https://wclovers.com/wcfm-compatible-themes/
Looking forward to helping you.
- April 30, 2020 at 10:59 am #124947sho_amanoParticipant
Thanks for the reply.
Wow, there are so many themes.
I’d like to create a marketplace where vendors can sell services such as online lessons instead of physical sales.
For this purpose, I would like to buy a theme that includes a lot of demos so that I can easily create the top page and so on by just customizing images and text, do you have any recommendations?
- April 30, 2020 at 11:55 pm #125190SushobhanKeymaster
We recommend every theme from our compatible theme page. Choose any of them. Most of them provides a lot of demos to serve different niche.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.