Wirecard issue – Checkout

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

Currently I’m trying to make the Wirecard integration with my WCFM installation, but I’m having an error on trying to checkout.

The error description is:

Wirecard order processing failed :: UnexpectedValueException: Informe o valor do item como inteiro in /home2/database/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/includes/wirecard/vendor/moip/moip-sdk-php/src/Resource/Orders.php:60 Stack trace: #0 /home2/database/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/includes/payment-gateways/class-wcfmmp-gateway-wirecard.php(308): Moip\Resource\Orders->addItem(4520, 1, ‘sku1’, 4980) #1 /home2/database/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(938): WCFMmp_Gateway_Wirecard->process_payment(6023) #2 /home2/database/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-checkout.php(1141): WC_Checkout->process_order_payment(6023, ‘wirecard’) #3 /home2/database/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-ajax.php(464): WC_Checkout->process_checkout() #4 /home2/database/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WC_AJAX::checkout(”) #5 /home2/database/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #6 /home2/database/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /home2/database/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-ajax.php(89): do_action(‘wc_ajax_checkou…’) #8 /home2/database/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax(”) #9 /home2/database/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #10 /home2/database/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #11 /home2/database/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(13): do_action(‘template_redire…’) #12 /home2/database/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/home2/database…’) #13 /home2/database/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home2/database…’) #14 {main}

Do you guys have any idea on what is going on?

I’ve already make the activation with all credentials on payment config (test mode) and connected the vendor acount with a different wirecard account (which is also a sandbox account).

Please I need your help.

Thx.

Hey Guys,

I’ve been testing this payment gateway and this error come up when the order amount is not a rounded number like 50, 65 etc. Every when the order has decimal number this error come up (49,90 or 54,90 for example).

But, when I try to make a new order with rounded total amount, another error is being displayed that means:

“Wirecard order processing failed::[0]
      The following errors ocurred:
      statementDescriptor: O
      statementDescriptor must have less than 13 characters.”

Could you guys take a look on it too, please?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hi there,

Do you guys has any update on it?

This is a key point that is making my marketplace not ready to go.

Regards,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Please contact us here – wclovers.contact@gmail.com

We have to debug this for your site as it’s working fine n our environment.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.