WIthdrawal Entry 0

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      tim-9684
      Participant

Hello,

I’m just getting my marketplace going, and when working with our first vendor, we have a sale in which the withdrawal amount is 0. The amount, payment all are 0. First, I don’t know why this happened, but second, I want to pay the vendor. I can tell you when the sale happened, withdrawal details were not setup in case that has anything to do with it.

So, how can i reprocess the withdrawal request to get the payment to the vendor?

Thanks!
      Tim

PS: Latest version of everything is installed

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please show me screenshot, what you have setup for “Commission Setting” for the site!

Thank You

tim-9684
      Participant

Yes, please see attached. NOTE: I’ve also uploaded a pic of the withdrawal request.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      tim-9684
      Participant

Further, it occurred to me that what I sent you for Commission, is being overridden at the vendor level…and perhaps this setting is the issue. To that end, this is the commission set for the withdrawal in question. Look forward to your thoughts. Tim

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Screen-Shot-2019-07-26-at-11.56.43-AM.png

– Yeah that’s the problem. Here commission is set “0” for vendor.

Thank You

tim-9684
      Participant

Since the withdrawal request is 0, how can I fix that for this withdrawal? Is there a reprocessing, or an edit function or what?

tim-9684
      Participant

Help? See question above. I need to adjust a couple of withdrawals…how can that be done?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Well, for this you have edit/update those orders from wp-admin -> Orders

Please check this to understand how you can do so – https://www.loom.com/share/bf1680e1afae4d0985f57147abf179b2

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.