- July 24, 2019 at 12:19 pm #73718
I’m just getting my marketplace going, and when working with our first vendor, we have a sale in which the withdrawal amount is 0. The amount, payment all are 0. First, I don’t know why this happened, but second, I want to pay the vendor. I can tell you when the sale happened, withdrawal details were not setup in case that has anything to do with it.
So, how can i reprocess the withdrawal request to get the payment to the vendor?
PS: Latest version of everything is installed
- July 25, 2019 at 1:38 pm #73883
Can you please show me screenshot, what you have setup for “Commission Setting” for the site!
- July 25, 2019 at 11:49 pm #73964
- July 26, 2019 at 3:58 pm #74035
Further, it occurred to me that what I sent you for Commission, is being overridden at the vendor level…and perhaps this setting is the issue. To that end, this is the commission set for the withdrawal in question. Look forward to your thoughts. Tim
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 29, 2019 at 12:13 pm #74359
– Yeah that’s the problem. Here commission is set “0” for vendor.
- July 29, 2019 at 2:00 pm #74384
Since the withdrawal request is 0, how can I fix that for this withdrawal? Is there a reprocessing, or an edit function or what?
- August 2, 2019 at 12:44 pm #74837
Help? See question above. I need to adjust a couple of withdrawals…how can that be done?
- August 3, 2019 at 5:11 am #74915
Well, for this you have edit/update those orders from wp-admin -> Orders
Please check this to understand how you can do so – https://www.loom.com/share/bf1680e1afae4d0985f57147abf179b2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.