Withdrawal transaction detail page not loading

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Withdrawal transaction detail page not loading

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

When clicking on an individual transaction ID number from the vendor dashboard>Withdrawals page, the withdrawal transaction detail page doesn’t ever load… it just shows the little pulsing circle thing forever as if it is trying to load. The rest of the dashboard items seem to load pretty quickly, such as individual orders, individual products, etc., so I don’t think it’s a site-wide problem.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly check two things –

1. Is there any error in Google chrome console?
      2. Is there any error in WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs

Thank You

Kristin

Google Chrome browser console: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Woocommerce error log:
      2018-07-11T07:53:56+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (UTC-6) in /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php:2586
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/includes/wcmp-core-functions.php(2586): DateTimeZone->__construct(‘UTC-6’)
      #1 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/classes/class-wcmp-post-transaction.php(175): wcmp_date(Object(WC_DateTime))
      #2 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/views/withdrawal/wcmp/wcfm-view-transaction-details.php(92): WCMp_Transaction->get_transaction_item_totals(‘9013’, Object(WCMp_Vendor))
      #3 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-template.php(38): include(‘/home/icreatema…’)
      #4 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-withdrawal.php(203): WCFM_Template->get_template(‘withdr

Kristin

I am now having the same problem when trying to proceed from the vendor registration page to checkout via Woocommerce.

Same Chrome browser message as before. This is the Woocommerce error log:
      2018-07-11T08:54:15+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WCS_Related_Order_Store_CPT::get_related_subscription_ids() must be an instance of WC_Order, boolean given, called in /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/includes/wcs-resubscribe-functions.php on line 147 and defined in /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/includes/data-stores/class-wcs-related-order-store-cpt.php:95
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/includes/wcs-resubscribe-functions.php(147): WCS_Related_Order_Store_CPT->get_related_subscription_ids(false, ‘resubscribe’)
      #1 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/includes/wcs-resubscribe-functions.php(29): wcs_get_subscriptions_for_resubscribe_order(false)
      #2 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-points-and-rewards/includes/class-wc-points-rewards-product.php(682): wcs_order_contains_resubscribe(false)
      #3 /home/icreate

Kristin

Just to add further info – I can no longer load the Woocommerce cart or checkout pages, as vendor nor as admin. I suspect this started after the most recent WCFM updates on Monday. Those are about the only updates I’ve had this week.

Kristin

One more observation … I am able to view the cart and checkout pages only if I disable Woocommerce Subscriptions (I have the latest version), so there appears to be some conflict there (also cannot see individual product pages right now when Subscriptions is activated).

Disabling subscriptions does NOT fix my original problem, however – still unable to view the transaction detail page.

Kristin

The latest update to Woocommerce Subscriptions seems to have resolved the problem of product, cart and checkout pages not loading. I still have my original problem though – the transaction detail page will not load. (Sorry if I muddied the water earlier by adding the Woocommerce info – it seemed like it could be related, but now appears it was not.)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, as I understand you have now problem with Vendor’s withdrawal request page, it’s not submitting withdraw request properly, right?

Thank You

Kristin

My problem is with the withdrawal details page (ie. https://icreatemarketplace.com/wcfm/transaction-details/{insert transaction ID # here}/) When a vendor clicks on a specific transaction ID, the site won’t load the transaction detail page – we just get the pulsating circle on an otherwise blank page. I get the errors referenced in my first couple of posts here (reply #26281).

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, we will resolve this in next update. This comes after WCMp latest release.

Thank You

Kristin

Great… thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WCfM 4.1.9 hs just released and this has been resolved.

Kindly update yours and take a look.

Please be sure, update that vendor setting once before test this.

Thank You

Kristin

Thanks… I updated the plugin and updated the “Transaction Details” setting on the vendor capabilities page, but it’s still not working. Is there another setting I’m supposed to update?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You just have to update vendor’s setting. Login as that vendor and go to WCfM Dashboard -> Setting -> Press Save

Now, try withdrawal.

Thank You

Kristin

Thanks… that did the trick.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great 🙂

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Withdrawal transaction detail page not loading’ is closed to new replies.