Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Woocommerce Bookings no longer shows up in frontend
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- May 28, 2019 at 10:43 pm #64184Phillipp zu PutlitzGuest
It seems that all access to booking product attributes such as resources and persons has been disabled in the frontend. This is on the latest Woocommerce, with the latest Bookings update.
Please advise on a quick fix.
- May 28, 2019 at 11:43 pm #64186Phillipp zu PutlitzGuest
It looks like WCFM is throwing errors as its using a deprecated call to woocommerce.
It throws this multiple times a second:
[28-May-2019 23:41:14 UTC] product_type was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: do_action(‘wp_ajax_wcfm_ajax_controller’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WCFM_Ajax->wcfm_ajax_controller, WCFM_Products_Controller->__construct, WCFM_Products_Controller->processing, WC_Product_Booking->get_price_html, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_get_price_html’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_custom_booking_price, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.
[28-May-2019 23:41:14 UTC] The woocommerce_price function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with wc_price.
- May 29, 2019 at 7:30 pm #64861WCFM ForumKeymaster
What is your WC Bookings and WCFM plugins version ?
- May 30, 2019 at 4:23 pm #65010Philipp zu PutlitzGuest
The Versions are 1.14.3 for Woocommerce Bookings and 6.12 for WCFMU and WordPress Core is at 5.2.1
- May 31, 2019 at 8:41 pm #65292WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please update WCFM to 6.1.3, this will resolve for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.