WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Missing product limits

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Groups & Staffs WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Missing product limits

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WCFM Forum WCFM Forum 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    David Martin
    Participant

Hi,

Just purchased this addon but i cannot see where i can set the max number of products. I have followed you tutorial on youtube but it doesnt match what i can see.

Thanks.

Hi,
    Please I also have a similar problem but, in my own case its the list of the product that is missing on the WooCommerce Frontend Manager product dashboard and also both the Admin and the vendor can not create a new product from the WooCommerce Frontend Manager product dashboard.
    Please help me out.

WCFM Forum
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi @understandingisthebest,

Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?

Also check in Google Chrome Browser colsole, is there any JavaScript error happening to the site or not!

Thank You

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to WCFM Admin Dashboard -> Capability -> Limit Section -> set “Products Limit” – https://ibb.co/vcH04WD

Thank You

the below errors are the errors generated by the WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log

2019-08-27T09:46:34+00:00 CRITICAL Cannot redeclare getDirList() (previously declared in /home/orisunmart/goodieslite.com/wp-content/themes/tokoo/inc/redux-framework/class.theme-modules.php:25) in /home/orisunmart/goodieslite.com/wp-content/themes/tokoo/inc/ocdi/class.theme-modules.php on line 41

2019-08-27T10:38:08+00:00 CRITICAL require_once(): Failed opening required ‘helpers/class-wcfmu-dependencies.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/orisunmart/goodieslite.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/wc_frontend_manager_ultimate.php on line 21

2019-08-27T11:49:39+00:00 CRITICAL Call to undefined method WC_Product_Booking::get_enable_range_picker() in /home/orisunmart/goodieslite.com/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-wcbookings.php on line 333

Please, how am I going to fix these errors?

Have check in Google Chrome Browser colsole, there is no JavaScript error happening.

The below-attached files are what is happening on the WooCommerce Frontend Manager product dashboard.

Please study the attached files very well.

How do I fix the error?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

We are already discussing this over email.

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

I have already fix this for you.

It was due to hosting migration.

The topic ‘WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Missing product limits’ is closed to new replies.