WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates Integration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates Integration

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Edouard HOP
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m using the premium version of WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips, in order to set specific fields to the customer invoice: Tax details, discount per product, Total without tax etc…
      But the settings doesn’t display for the vendor invoice, nor the admin invoice, …
      Can you do something for that ?

Also,
      In the documentation, you say :

Customers will receive store invoices separately along with admin invoice in their new order emails.

Is there a way to send a single invoice to the customer, and another invoice for the vendor along with the withdrawal?

Also, since there’s more and more people starting new topics in this forum, it might be a good feature to add a search bar !

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is there a way to send a single invoice to the customer, and another invoice for the vendor along with the withdrawal?
      – Disable “PDF Invoice” plugin’s default invoice from it’s setting, hence customers will receive only Store Invoice from vendors.
      Vendors are allowed to download “Withdrawal Invoice” from dashboard -> payment

Also, since there’s more and more people starting new topics in this forum, it might be a good feature to add a search bar !
      – Search bar is here – https://wclovers.com/forums/

Thank You

Edouard HOP
      Participant

Thanks for the reply,
      What about displaying custom total fields in the total section?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What about displaying custom total fields in the total section?

– Sorry, don’t get this. Where you want to show and what?

Thank you

EDOUARDHOP
      Participant

I would like to add custom fields in the customer invoice in order to make it compliant with EU laws:
      – discount
      – Shipping without tax
      – Subtotal without tax
      – amount of Tax rate 1
      – amount of Tax rate 2
      – total of taxes
      – TOTAL with tax

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

You have to override WCFM U invoice templates and edit those.

Override – wp-content\plugins\wc-frontend-manager-ultimate\views\vendor_invoice
      at – wp-content\themes\child theme\wcfm\vendor_invoice

Thank You

EDOUARDHOP
      Participant

Thank you
      I see how to get to the template, but how do i edit those? What do i have to write/copy/paste in order to display those lines, not showing by default?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, please contact us here for the purpose- https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates Integration’ is closed to new replies.