WooCommerce Rental & Bookings System

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate WooCommerce Rental & Bookings System

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hello

I bought the WCMP Ultimate but the rental product not appears in the dropdown menu of product type selector in the frontend manager.

There is a configuration to do ? Or may be in a next update ?

Thanks to tell me what i have to do

Regards

Eddy

WCfM Forum

Hi Eddy,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

WCfM 2.3.8 is already compatible with Rental & Booking plugin. Even WCfM Free version is compatible, no required to install Ultimate for this.

One thing can possible, may be you are using a different Rental plugin. WCfM compatible with:
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/booking-and-rental-system-woocommerce/

You may also check our demo here:
      http://demo.wclovers.com/wp-admin

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hello

I’m using the premium version of this plugin :

https://codecanyon.net/item/rnb-woocommerce-rental-booking-system/14835145

I think it’s the same but I go to install the plugin you say to me and maybe it’s good after

I keep you informed

Thanks

Eddy

Edit : Premium Version of Booking and Rental System(Woocommerce) is completely different from the free version as there are a lot more features included. 🙁

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

This two plugin do not work together !

i’m so tired i don’t take the time to say you what plugin i want exactly in the forum wordpress.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-woocommerce-rental-bookings-system-plugin/#post-9250982

I have don’t see the free version of this plugin but the premium is better and it’s this that i want.

Can you help me to add the plugin i want to the dropdown of the frontend Please ?

Thanks

Eddy

WCfM Forum

Hi Eddy,

Yeah we know that its premium version is totally different and premium din’t even need free to be installed.

We definitely want to integrate the premium version in our plugin as well.

Mainly we prefer to do such things in additional customization.

But in this case we don’t want to do that way as we have already promised you, we will integrate that. But unfortunately there has some misunderstanding.

Please give us some time, we will integrate that too.

Can you please do us a favor? Is it possible for you to share premium plugin files with us ??

Thank You

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCfM Forum

Really thank you.

We will try our best to integrate it till our next update.

Shhiv

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Eddy,

WCfM Ultimate 2.3.10 has just released. Please update and check, we have already integrated “WooCommerce Rental & Booking Systems”.

Just to mention, Inventory system yet to be integrated, will be part of our next update.

If you have any query or suggestion please feel free to share with us.

Thank You

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

Really Awesome 😀

Good Work

Thank You Very Much

Eddy

WCfM Forum

Hi Eddy,

Thanks for the appreciation.

Just want to share some info with you, when we are trying to integrate Inventory with Vendors it restrict us in many way.

Still we able to allow vendors to associate inventory but it is not possible to allow Vendors to manage Inventory resources (eg. pickup location, features etc.. ).

WooCommerce Rental & Booking System allow to manage Inventory only Admin users.

If you have any thoughts please share with us.

Just to mention, if you are happy with our product and service then please give us 5/5 rating at wordpress.org, really important for our growth and motivation.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan
      Support WC Lovers

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi Shhiv

I see what you mean, if you can associate inventory made by admin to allow it for vendor’s by adding tags it’s good for me.

It’s not a problem if vendors can’t manage this, i will doing a complet inventory by myself with my administrator account.

I’m doing some tests for the rental product and adding inventory at the moment.

I asked me where it’s better to do ratings for your frontend Manager now i know.

😉

Kind regards

Eddy

WCfM Forum

Hi Eddy,

Yeah sure, please check everything by yourself.
      If you have any issues or query please share with us immediately.

We are working on inventory as well and hope fully integrate in next update.

Really thanks for the Rating, its pleasure.

Thank You
      Shhiv Narayan

Eddy Trivulce
      Participant

Hi

I’m using shipping class for vendors and when i want to add a shipping class in the frontend i have the list of shipping class of all vendors.

I don’t know if it’s relative to my theme or other thing but it would be better to have only the class of the vendor who use it.

I also saw for the rental product in the settings that “wenesday” is mark “Wedday” it’s just a detail.

Thank you and Good luck with the work

Eddy

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

NO it is not right for vendors have all Shipping Classes in their list.
      They will have only their classes.

We have implemented that but may be WC Marketplace have made some changes in their latest update.
      Let us check and will be fixed on next update.

Thanks for the typo mistake.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi Eddy,

WCfM 2.4.3 has just released.

It is integrated with Rentanl Product Inventory Management.

Kindly update your and check.

Thank You

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Rental & Bookings System’ is closed to new replies.