WooCommerce Tab Manager not working with WCFM Ultimate

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate WooCommerce Tab Manager not working with WCFM Ultimate

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tom H

I am using WooCommerce Tab Manager Version 1.8.4 with the latest WCFM Ultimate. I don’t get anything in WCFM Ultimate. Is there a setting that I am missing? All modules are enabled in WFCM.

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

Well, I am not very sure how you are expecting WCFM with WooCoomerce tab manager?

Let me just clear you what compatibility it means, you are allowed to manage WCfM added single product page tabs (Enquiry) using WC tab manager control panel.

Do you want to allow your vendors to add their custom tabs for products? Then you may use this plugin –
      https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-custom-product-tabs-lite/

Thank You

tom h

Hi, that is correct, I need to allow vendors to add and manage multiple tabs. I installed Woocommerce-custom-product-tabs-lite and it will only work if WooCommerce Tab Manager, which is the premium version of it, is disabled.

The problem is Woocommerce-custom-product-tabs-lite is limited to one tab and it also does not provide a simple way for vendors to add / select media files into the tabs like WooCommerce Tab Manager, so it does not fit my needs.

Any possible way to support WooCommerce Tab Manager or do I have to start looking into another solution like toolset?

Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Don’t worry, we will add “WooCommerce Tab Manager” support in WCfM next update.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Compatibility added in 4.1.0 …

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tab Manager not working with WCFM Ultimate’ is closed to new replies.