Woocommerce Tab Manager

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      info6
      Participant

Hi there

Very happy with your updates, and great plugin.

The enquiry tab is really welcome but for some reason, when I add the Woocommerce tab manager the enquiry tab disappears and I cannot add it as a custom tab either. Would it be possible to add this compatiblility as soon as possible otherwise I am going to have use woocommerce’s product enquiry plugin instead(which I would prefer not to)

Many thanks

Rob

Simha

Hi,

Thanks for Knowing us this.

We will add support of WooCommerce Tab Manager in WCfM next update.

Can you please just know us which Tab Manager plugin you are using in?

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Hi Simha

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly

https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-tab-manager/ is the plugin that needs to be compatible for.

Also need compatibility for https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-deposits/

Many thanks

Rob

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yeah sure, we will add “WooCommerce Tab Manager” compatibility in next update.

What about WooCommerce deposits!
      What kind of compatibility you are looking for? This is totally part of Woocommerce checkout and WCFM no way responsible for that.

Thank You

info6
      Participant

Hi Keymaster

Thanks for adding woocommerce tab manager to the compatibility of WCFM.

In regards woocommerce deposits, this is a key element for many users who use woocommerce bookings. It is not totally part of woocommerce checkout, it also will appear in the product vendors dashbaord too and statistics too. There is an option to send the remaining balance to the customer to pay etc.

If you want I can give you access to my staging website so you can see these things.

Thanks again

Rob

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly check with the latest update, whether your “Tab Manager” issue resolved or not!

We are looking into Deposit plugin compatibility.

Thank You

info6
      Participant

This is great, thank you! Works perfectly.

Perhaps for future, it might be good to make the enquiries button more prominient or have it as part of the tabs on the right rather than this tiny icon at the top. But it is not essential.

The other small thing is that when the vendor is writing to the customer, the text font is different to the theme. Again only a small issue.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for confirming it’s working for you.

Perhaps for future, it might be good to make the enquiries button more prominient or have it as part of the tabs on the right rather than this tiny icon at the top. But it is not essential.
      – It’s not a big deal to add “Enquiry” in WCFM dashboard menu, you can even have this now.

The other small thing is that when the vendor is writing to the customer, the text font is different to the theme. Again only a small issue.
      – Are you talking about the mails customers received? If so, are you getting WooCommerce emails with same font as your site have!

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Tab Manager’ is closed to new replies.