WooDiscuz integration

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      laken
      Participant

Hi,

I need the opportunity for the buyer to comment on products. The plugin Woodiscuz can do that. Unfortunately, the comments can only be approved by the admin. The vendors do not see these comments or are not notified about new comments.
      In addition, the comment function should only be selectable on specific products or product categories.

Do you see this one way to integrate WooDiscuz or another plugin?
      The reason is, customers should see who has entered into a list. Because the product only has a certain number of parts. The customers should show their interest with an entry.

Thank you!

laken
      Participant

I just had the idea to regulate the visibility for certain products and categories via the plugin “WooCommerce Tab Manager”. I installed it…it is active and visible in the backend, but not in the WCFM. How can the vendors configure this? Do I need ultimate for that?

laken
      Participant

Ok, i did the upgrade to ultimate and now i see the tabs. Works fine 🙂

The only thing is now that the vendors are not informed if a product was commented. Do you see another solution for me?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

The only thing is now that the vendors are not informed if a product was commented. Do you see another solution for me?

– Please check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Review Setting -> Is this option enabled? https://ibb.co/tBsMPrX

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WooDiscuz integration’ is closed to new replies.