Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Workflow changes for e-mail verification
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by sdel_nevo.
- May 30, 2019 at 12:50 pm #64982sdel_nevoParticipant
Is it possible to change the way that vendors verify there e-mail address?
it appears that it’s creating some of my test vendors some issues as currently, it’s quite confusing, my test vendors don’t realise that they have to enter the e-mail address, and click the “re-send code” button as this text is confusing
is it possible to
hide the verify code and Re-send code button
change the workflow so that the e-mail with the validation e-mail is sent automatically when clicking the register button
And to show the verification code text box in the profile area of the store manager along with the Re send code button,
what would be good would be the ability to rename this button “Verify E-Mail” as that is what you are doing
hope this makes sense
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 31, 2019 at 8:27 pm #65287WCFM ForumKeymaster
Please disable “Email Verification” for vendor registration – https://ibb.co/gd1Cszh
Still this will be active under Profile section.
- May 31, 2019 at 8:54 pm #65296sdel_nevoParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.