Wrong fee display in refunded order line

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Wrong fee display in refunded order line

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi,

For refunded items the calculation of fee is wrong. See screenshot. I guess you need to deduct refunded amount from fee amount.

BR
      Dominique

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Is this refund created using WCFM refund request process or just directly from wp-admin -> orders ?

Well, if refund does not go thought refund request process then commission will not updated!

Check this – https://www.loom.com/share/7c0239b01e5345ceb3bc5317e7e3fbb9

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Ok, got it. Could you please follow up on this https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/bug-in-order-listing/#post-75872 in order to make refund request workiong again?

Thanks
      Dominique

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Hi just double checked. Commission is updated when refund is reffering to line item. Issue here was that refund was not refering to line item.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

If commission already withdrawal-ed for an item then “Refund Request” not allow for vendors.

If you refund that from wp-admin -> orders then will not effect on vendor’s order and withdrawal.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

If you refund that from wp-admin -> orders then will not effect on vendor’s order and withdrawal.

That is not correct. If I refund from wp-admmin the commission amount is reduced by refunded amount. So for complete refund the withdrawal amount will be 0.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That is not correct. If I refund from wp-admmin the commission amount is reduced by refunded amount. So for complete refund the withdrawal amount will be 0.

– Yes, this happen. But only if “Withdrawal” not yet processed for this order. If vendor already withdraw this order commission and then we change withdrawal amount it will cause damage reporting.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Ok, I am afraid this happened – I also have negative admin amounts and white templates under dashboard stats. You think this can be related to this?

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Sorry I missed to post the screenshot. Also I have to mention that this issue is for every vendor not just for the one where the refund might happen the wrong way.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

NO, off course not.

DO you have any plan to update your site’s plugins?

I think, update will resolve this for you.

Thank You

CommunityCorals
      Participant

Most of my plugins are up to date. Just updated WCFM Plugins but issue still exists.

Any specific Plugin you think is causing this issue?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Just checked, it’s not loading perfectly – https://ibb.co/J2fKsSW

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.